NameSilo

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
:hi:

Just a super quick note to let the community know that I'll be offline and spending some quality time with the family until after Nov. 28th! :xf.love:

Have a great couple of weeks, and a ... VERY HAPPY and HEALTHY THANKSGIVING!!
:music:

Please utilize the "Private Messages To Staff" with any issues, and as always:
Be cool. Be polite. Be professional.™

Enjoy!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The forums wont be the same with out you :) have fun!
 
0
•••
I hope you have a great time with your family and a Happy Thanksgiving. We'll all miss you here and look forward to see you get back! All the best to you and your family Jeff! :)
 
0
•••
right on man. nothing comes b4 family bro..I hope you enjoy your time with them :)

Remember, Thanksgiving is for giving thanks to God! Share your joys with him :)
 
0
•••
Thanks, folks ... I really appreciate it! :hearts:

See you soon, over and out.
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
Hey, enjoy yourself:D.

I forgot it was Thanksgiving for you guys, we have it October.

Anyways, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Have a good one Jeff ~ Don't eat too much Turkey !!!
 
0
•••
Happy Turkey Day

Have a good one!!! :cy:

Frank
 
0
•••
:hehe: Be back soon Jeff! Enjoy the event :)
 
0
•••
Getting away from your family(namepros), +500 np$ a day
Renting that beach house in Hawaii, -$500 a day
Spending time with your other family in that beach house, priceless
 
0
•••
jroy said:
Getting away from your family(namepros), +500 np$ a day
Renting that beach house in Hawaii, -$500 a day
Spending time with your other family in that beach house, priceless

:lol:

So true:).


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Hey Jeff

Eat Turkey _\T/_
Watch Football B-)
Take a Nap :zzz:
Eat Turkey _\T/_
Repeat as needed
..............have a good one

John :p
 
0
•••
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY 2 FRONT TURKEY LEGS! :) (the song)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back