- Impact
- 1
Professional/Sports/Gambling
These domains are registered at Network Solutions and have in excess of 9 months left on them.
It has been reported that keywords that match well with the .pro extension do well in SERPs, and each of these were purchased with that in mind.
I have included my development plans, which I will carry out if I don't sell.
bowlers.pro $150:sold: for $100
A newsite and forum on professional bowling. When you see what there is you will realize that there is potential to be a leader in this space.
conduct.pro $75
Information site on how to draw up Professional Codes of Conduct. Each week I will post a new Code in full along with an email interview with the body behind the Code explaining how it evolved. Easy site to populate, and should get steady Adsense
handicapping.pro $100:sold:for $100
Professional sports handicapping blog/news site/forum
tryouts.pro $99
News site on the baseball professional tryouts. Would be very good for affiliate revenue.
These domains are registered at Network Solutions and have in excess of 9 months left on them.
It has been reported that keywords that match well with the .pro extension do well in SERPs, and each of these were purchased with that in mind.
I have included my development plans, which I will carry out if I don't sell.
bowlers.pro $150:sold: for $100
A newsite and forum on professional bowling. When you see what there is you will realize that there is potential to be a leader in this space.
conduct.pro $75
Information site on how to draw up Professional Codes of Conduct. Each week I will post a new Code in full along with an email interview with the body behind the Code explaining how it evolved. Easy site to populate, and should get steady Adsense
handicapping.pro $100:sold:for $100
Professional sports handicapping blog/news site/forum
tryouts.pro $99
News site on the baseball professional tryouts. Would be very good for affiliate revenue.
Last edited:














