- Impact
- 10
I havent used it as i planned and now have no need for it.
I have permission to sell this from sebflipper and everything will be transfered to the new site the script will be used on.
This script host multi IPB and phpbb forums on the one db great adition for any free host wanting to start offering free forums. Also gives ability to mass email all forum admins and also to delete forums ad adverts to forums skins etc an all in one script.
Price is £20 by paypal. usually £29.99
I have permission to sell this from sebflipper and everything will be transfered to the new site the script will be used on.
This script host multi IPB and phpbb forums on the one db great adition for any free host wanting to start offering free forums. Also gives ability to mass email all forum admins and also to delete forums ad adverts to forums skins etc an all in one script.
Price is £20 by paypal. usually £29.99















