IT.COM

negotiable Mario3DS.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario3DS?
As one of the best selling Video Games consoles of all time with sales in excess of 125 Million it was only a matter of time before the DS had a sequel, today this was announced in a Nintendo press release as the "3DS". In the brand new "3DS" they plan to combine the elements of 3D made popular by Avatar with the proven DS games structure. As Nintendo's mascot Mario is sure to feature on this games console so I thus purchased "Mario3DS.com" shortly after it was announced this morning. This domain is sure to get significant traffic as the build up towards the 3DS increases, the idea behind it is that New Super Mario Bros DS is more commonly refered to as "MarioDS" and the same on Wii. This offers the perfect opportunity for someone looking to increase hits to their site or even to build a games site. In fact due to the nature of the Mario franchise you are sure to get hits far beyond the release of the 3DS as A* titles such as Mario Kart, Mario Party and such are announced with people looking at the relevant domains.

Trademarks?
Of course with a Domain such as this one of the prime concerns that people have is Trademarks which is why this domain is so perfect. "3DS" already stands as a 3D software modelling package and "Mario" is such a generic name that it would be difficult for them to lay claim to the domain. Indeed the owner or "MarioDS" has had no problems with it and is reaping the benefits as a sponsored listing site. Whilst I can of course offer you no guarantees I severely doubt you will have a problem regarding trademarks.

Details
Domain: Mario3DS.com
Registered with: Dynadot
Expires: 03/23/2011
Starting offers: $19

If you are interested in purchasing this wonderful domain then please post below with an offer :)

Thanks in advance!
George

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back