NameSilo

Free vBulletin License

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobaltsean99

Impact
Hello. I would like to know if anyone is offering an Owned vBulletin license for free. I have my own hosting and domain for it. My business is a family-owned business, and cannot afford the license. We are willing to do whatever for the person who gives us this license. Please help us.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try PHPBB, Simple Machines, Vanilla Bulletin boards. Good luck getting that expensive licensing for that quality forum. And with Simple Machines -- enjoy getting spammed by the minute.

•••
Your business must not be doing well if you can not afford a license.

Maybe instead of a forum, you need to work on the business.

•••
Our forum is what will host the business. The business is new, and needs a website put up, a good and quality one. Our current systems are keeping us from the money we need, because they make the customers mad with speed of them. I will do whatever it takes to get that license.

•••
Use the aforementioned items I wrote and then buy Vbulletin like the rest of us would have to do. Do you think we all would have snatched a free copy up by now? But our niches are a dime-a-dozen and it's a lot of work to maintain something.

•••
If you are a non profit organization, you can most likely get a discount on a vbulletin license by contacting them directly. Otherwise, you will need to pay for the product just like everyone else. Maybe you can find someone who is selling theirs a little cheaper than what it normally goes for. But don't go looking for any hand outs. Starting a business is an investment. You have to put funding into any business to get it started. If you cannot afford vbulletin, then you should start with one of the free forum products already mentioned to see if having a forum will even benefit your business. If so, then invest the money. If you run a successful business, you will make that amount back in no time.

•••
Try PHPBB, Simple Machines, Vanilla Bulletin boards. Good luck getting that expensive licensing for that quality forum. And with Simple Machines -- enjoy getting spammed by the minute.

You get spammed with any script if you don't setup a good anti-spam system. Same for phpBB too not just SMF.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back