Content Creation Services - Among Other Things

Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi

My name is Kristi Ambrose I am the CEO and Founder of Kristi Ambrose Marketing & Content Solutions. I would like to offer a few of our services to you NPers :)

1- Content Creation:. For those of you whom have been online for awhile now, Im sure you know that Article Marketing & Content Creation are two of the most important things when it comes to your business website online. Not only does the content allow you to receive quality content that will interest your readers, but it can also result in better SERPs and quality built traffic. Every website online SHOULD have some sort of a content option on their website. Even if its a small "about us" or a large and more thought out "blog", these types of content will still get indexed by the engines and thus get YOU better placement with your websites.

For our content creation we offer a few different options such as; product descriptions, sale letters, blogs, website content, guides, etc. Whatever the job may be, we can accomplish it! Our prices are going to be a little steeper than the average NPer, but I think after you take a look at our work you may think about reconsidering!

2- Consultation Services:. Our consultation services are for those of you that want to ask ANY question known to man about how to get backlinks, better SERPs, placement on the engines, best types of techniques to use and anything else you want to ask! The way this works is that you pay a fee for the first hour, and every 30 minutes after that you pay an extra fee.

3- Article Marketing:. This seems to always be the biggest seller, hence the reason we are bringing it back. The process is super simple for the customer - we only need a tidbit of information from you, we write the article(s), you are sent a copy review which you will okay. Once you okay the article we will submit it to thousands of directories, groups, blogs, websites, etc. The article(s) also get sent through a second cycle as well. And the articles also include an html code which allows OTHER directories, groups, blogs and websites to place the articles on their site as well. Each article has a title, body of 450+ words, text resource box, html resource box, categories, keywords, etc. The entire article is formed to your website. There are stipulations for keywords so if you have any questions about that please let me know! We have THREE main packages for Article Marketing, but you can mix and match as you please:

1 Article $15
5 articles $60
10 Articles $100

We also have discounts for bulk articles as well.

If either one of these services would interest you, please PM me. Also, if you would like to see any samples:
Google

That is results for our Article Marketing Service.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you,
Kristi Ambrose

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay - I decided to re-add the Article Marketing service since this is something everyone wants. Gotta do what the public wants I guess lol. I only ask that you follow our instructions when it comes to amount of articles, types of keywords, etc. If YOU can do that, I think you will very much like this service option.

Kristi Ambrose

•••
I'll be the first to say that this young lady provides a first rate service. She knows her stuff and is very helpful in getting you the results you want with your content and article marketing service.

I can highly recomend her.

•••
Thanks Jason :)

That's very kind of you!

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I sent someone a PM that contacted me lol and they suggested I put some of the stuff I sent to him - on this thread. So thats what Im going to do:

I have a few different websites:

This one is coming soon, just waiting for my developers to get it done:
Kristi Ambrose Marketing Solutions

This is the one you would be ordering from if you want packs of 1 5 or 10:
Article Packages - new site coming soon, I promise!

This is my temporary content page until my kristiambrose.com one gets up:
Kristi Ambrose Marketing & Content Solutions

Samples can be seen here on Google:
kristi ambrose articles - Google Search

This is a guide I did on Gun Holsters. I know nothing about gun holsters but the client was happy:
How To Buy A Holster Guide Need to buy a gun holster? This gun holster guide will help.

Here are some blogs:
http://www.consumeroutlet.com
http://www.thelemonplum.com

I started this about 4 years ago thinking it wouldn't be too successful, but on my first day of one specific forum I made over $2000. I have done somewhere around 8,000 articles (article marketing submissions), and hundreds of other content pieces for websites, blogs, ebooks, etc.

I am in the middle of doing KristiAmbrose.com which is going to include a content section for customers/clients, the Article Marketing section, private consultations, and a few ebooks I'm in the middle of writing. I'm also doing another major website which is in the works as we speak - but thats a Top Secret project lol so I cant tell you too much about it right now!

I'm a very trustworthy person, I know how to write about almost anything, and most all people are happy with any or all of my services.

Anything else, let me know. I have no problem "proving" myself or my work :)

(sorry Mod/Admin for adding more).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back