Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rep is given. Parkingcrew is great. Their customer support tend to be willing to work with you.

Feedback: Please try to convert adult chinese visitors through your direct buyer system. That's the one thing no other parking companies can. I'll tell dopa to also try the same thing. Huge market. Well one of them is me of course with 55k visitors per day. More than your whole unsold german traffic.

I also knows some biggest parking companies that have like 200k unsold chinese visitors.

I know chinese buy iPhone. Don't know what the profit margin will be.

Last edited:
•••
Exactly, we pay out NET 15.

If anybody wants to give us a shot, just signup at parkingcrew.com and let me know so I can activate you.

Cheers
ParkingCrew.com Support

Signed up - sent PM - got fast activation (few minutes).

Thanks for the quick response!

•••
any body got paid from parking crew ?? please share .....

•••
any body got paid from parking crew ?? please share .....

Hello Princeiub,

all payments went out between Jan 10th and Jan 15th. As discussed via email with you, there was an issue with your bank account holder that was resolved between your bank and our bank and caused our wire to you to be on hold for a few days between the two banks. Should be with you any day now. If you want, I can send you a screenshot of our banks confirmation.

Best
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I left the settings as auto-optimize for keyword and theme (I accidentally reset it for theme for the US a few days ago). How long does the auto-optimization take or how much volume of traffic does a domain need before it determines which keyword and theme to use for each country? Just curious how long this will take before it's done and I'm earning maximum revenue.

Thanks!

•••
Hello Phowell23,

there are various factors that our algorithm takes into account such as:

-Number of visitors
-time since start of rotation
-number of clicks
-difference in CTR, revenues, etc.

Thus, the time the optimization takes varies on a domain by domain basis.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
hi I set up a domain to parkingcrew after a few hours 160 impressions and a few clicks but to income?

•••
hi I set up a domain to parkingcrew after a few hours 160 impressions and a few clicks but to income?

Revenue will show up within 24-48 hours. I have found that it normally shows up around 8 PM CST the next day for the previous days clicks.

•••
Revenue will show up within 24-48 hours. I have found that it normally shows up around 8 PM CST the next day for the previous days clicks.

Exactly. Since we do not guesstimate your earnings, we wait until we have the final numbers from our upstream feed provider before we show them in the system. They are usually delayed 24 - 48 hours.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
ParkingCrew got my first bank wire from them :) 228 $ for December.. Thanks Parking crew :) revenue goes down some thing happens ???

402744_358263410869493_100000575103252_1281432_1420210761_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hello Princeiub,

looks like CPC is going down a bit on one of your big names which might mean it is getting a bit smartpriced.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
this month balance of JAN is not shown in balance history please check it ..

Regards

•••
Hi Princeiub,

we haven't gotten the final spam reports for January from our upstream feed provider and thus the balance does not show yet.

Best
ParkingCrew Support

•••
showed :) thumb up for you..

Live long :)

•••
I tried parkingcrew for some domains and it's doing well. Can't wait for my first payment. By the way, what spam reports are you talking about?

•••
what is going on with parkingcrew - my revenue is getting lower every single day - i guess it is part of the game ??? i am so sick of these game when parknig comanies lure you to move to them and then cut the payout down to a minimum !

•••
what is going on with parkingcrew - my revenue is getting lower every single day - i guess it is part of the game ??? i am so sick of these game when parknig comanies lure you to move to them and then cut the payout down to a minimum !

Dear Wolfgang,

we haven't made any changes to your revenue share whatsoever. As explained in our email to you, the majority of your income with us stems from one domain. The CTR for this domain fluctuates widely on a daily basis which causes revenue to fluctuate on this domain (and also your account). Furthermore, traffic is always quite a bit lower on weekends for this domain which makes the effects look more extreme on weekends.

Hope this explains the fluctuation in revenue.

Unlike some other parking companies out there we do not smooth your earnings by shaving extremely positive days and using those revenues to cover up for bad days. We just pass on our upstream feed providers revenues which represent nothing but the true earnings.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Parkingcrew is great. I have received 3 month's revenue. It is a good parking company

•••
I just signedup at parkingcrew. Want to give it a try.

•••
I signed up because of this thread with a domain. But they are not easy going. They just declined for "NO" valid reasons.

Parkingcrew is not as easy like it sounded on the thread. There wasnt even a any appeal options once they decline.

Trying some other company like bodis is not a bad idea.

•••
I signed up because of this thread with a domain. But they are not easy going. They just declined for "NO" valid reasons.

Parkingcrew is not as easy like it sounded on the thread. There wasnt even a any appeal options once they decline.

You might want to PM the ParkingCrew user who represents them here at NamePros. They got me approved very fast. You'll find them posting in this thread.

•••
I try apply two times with parkingcrew,but not success.And the password can't use it,I did many times as they were told me how to get in at thier give me email.still not working.what's condtions thier need if I want to apply a parking account?
Thanks

•••
Do you have the ability to customize templates? Force a keyword change without having to ask?

•••

Unfortunately, you only quoted one domain during the signup process along with traffic and revenue figures that didn't make sense for this domain so our quality team declined your application. We asked you to submit more information which we haven't received yet so the quality team couldn't reconsider your application. Quality is the most important criteria for us to allow users on to the platform.

Best
ParkingCrew Support

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Do you have the ability to customize templates? Force a keyword change without having to ask?

Yes, you can do all of this in your customer interface.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I try apply two times with parkingcrew,but not success.And the password can't use it,I did many times as they were told me how to get in at thier give me email.still not working.what's condtions thier need if I want to apply a parking account?
Thanks

Could you PM me your username you used during the application so I can look into this?

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back