Dynadot

domain ExploringAromatherapy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
I've owned ExploringAromatherapy.com since 2014. I set up a blog on the site, to take advantage of the aromatherapy and essential oil niche.

According to awstats, I'm getting about 200 hits a day. I'm seeing some adsense, amazon, and clickbank earnings (not much at this point, but growing), Year to date, the domain has earned about 100 dollars in total revenue (clickbank, adsense, amazon), last year it earned about $70 in adsense only. So as you can see, it may not be much, but it is growing.

I'd probably earn more if i kept the blog up. Right now it's sitting there collecting lunch money..... but I'm very busy with other projects and am debating whether or not to hold on to it for another year and see if there is more growth...or to sell it so I can continue to focus on my other projects.

I welcome your appraisals...as well as any advice to help me increase this domains net worth.

Thank you very much! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you put valuable and interesting content basically to any domain name, and will frequently update it, and will be be some specific niche, it can happen that you will have beautiful traffic after some years of hard work - it does not depends so much on the domain name, unless we speak about category killer domain names, which brings lot of traffic by themselves in .com. Of course, your domain names should support it, and not bring the effort towards down.

So if you want to earn more money from affiliates, you should put more content, make it interesting, etc etc..this is nothing new.

As per your domain name itself, it is good name, but have tons of alternatives -
Explore + Aromatherapy
Your+ Aromatherapy
Discover+ Aromatherapy
My+ Aromatherapy
The+ Aromatherapy
Find+ Aromatherapy
Try+ Aromatherapy
Buy+ Aromatherapy
etc tec

Imo this domain name itself is thus quite standard, maybe low xxx for right end user. With good development, it can become much more valuable, I would see it as low XXXX (2-3k) for right end user.
If you do not put any more effort in it, and it can make usd 70/year, I would see resale value as 200-350 to some domainer who can handle it (technically) and will find the profit interesting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back