NameSilo

domain advancedcloud.com please appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not the sexiest domain around, but at least it means something, and you have a site, two ticks.
I would need to know about the traffic to get a proper value, but ATM im thinking low $XXX

•••
Not the sexiest domain around, but at least it means something, and you have a site, two ticks.
I would need to know about the traffic to get a proper value, but ATM im thinking low $XXX

I havent looked at the stats i would install analytics on it 2maro. i also own cloudwebsite.com and clouddevelop.com what do you think of those considering that cloud computing has risen 306% in the last year?

•••
I havent looked at the stats i would install analytics on it 2maro. i also own cloudwebsite.com and clouddevelop.com what do you think of those considering that cloud computing has risen 306% in the last year?

I think your in a rising niche, just hold them and let's see how this pans out in a few years, you may be on a winner.

•••
I think this is a solid domain; we know how big cloud computing is supposed to be. Dell owns cloudcomputing.com. Cloud.me sold to a cloud computing company several weeks ago for 22K, so I think short cloud names could have some pretty good value. Per an appraisal, this is not my area.

•••
I think your in a rising niche, just hold them and let's see how this pans out in a few years, you may be on a winner.

I was in a kind of dilemma until i read your post, I wasn't sure because to renew each domain I have to pay £19.99 a year even though i bought them for £5 each. I will renew all three of them and wish myself some luck :D

I also own amdcloud.com, clouddesigner.com, cloudgpu.com, gridscloud.com
and riacloud.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back