IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
18PlusTube.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
starpaulins.com

i bought it for our home based business.. the domain name is good and i really the letter combinations :D were doing tarpaulin concept designs depending on sizes and that's our catch in the market

•••
Your domains look very long char wise, and not really feeling the domains that start with "4", there are many 3-4 keywords in those domains, you might want to use a better drop catching method, so you are not getting domains that have been picked through, maybe have a script written so you can catch the top notch domains. There are some good domains in your portfolio that can be made into sites that could attract traffic.

Longtail Domains

Three to four word domain names take advantage of the longtail. And when that traffic comes, it can be quality and highly targeted! I currently have a five word mini-site with only AdSense that produces approx. $75 month after month.

"4" Prefix Domains

It's surprising what some of those domains beginning with the numerial "4" produce traffic wise. I no longer park domains (that's an altogether different discussion), but when when I did, the organic traffic (and income) many of these "4" prefix domains produced was good. As much as $50 a month.

Anybody else have good results with the "4" domains?

Last edited:
•••
I don't have any 4 word domains yet. Just working on my domain portfolio. Some new regs

YukonFirstNation.com

NWTCanada.com

NunavikCanada.com

NunavutTerritory.ca

wwwDubaiUAE.com

•••
Anybody else have good results with the "4" domains?

yeah, i just put a site up on a four-word domain about a month ago and it's coming close to your $50 mark already. a lot of domainers won't buy these kinds of ames, but that doesn't mean you can't make money with them.

CORRECTION: after i postred this, i remembered that actually i have several domains pointing to that site and two of the other ones (not the four-word domain) are pulling in the vast majority of the traffic. so, never mind.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
got few last week.

online food dot in
yoga workout dot info
pc laptop netbook dot com (bit lengthy?)

•••
•••
I think this thread has gotten a little out of hand! Can we all just slow down a second. First thing that needs to be done is for everyone to go back and review previously submitted domains and provide well thought out, balanced commentary on ......the names I have submitted to date.

After that, I believe we can then more forward. Thank you.

•••
Got this one
Retail / Market /./ net

•••
•••
isp / ping (dot) com Yesterdays reg. Made a little minisite with a free internet connection speed test tool link. The main site allows it.

ispping.com

•••
DOT//INFO:

3D +
Videos

DOT//COMS:

3D +
Home +
Movies

Watching +
3D
Movies

3D +
Movie +
Experience

•••
DOT//INFO:

3D +
Videos

DOT//COMS:

3D +
Home +
Movies

Watching +
3D
Movies

3D +
Movie +
Experience

Hey, I just picked up a 3D name minutes ago, funny to see yours too right now, I like your first 2 dot.com's the best. 3D I think will become even stronger than it already is in film/gaming/computers.

The 3D user interface is already in strong experimental stage and I foresee the year when all user interfaces will be 3D. They're even looking into them for phones. So I just regged:
3DuserInterface.com

Not strong stats yet, only about 390 exact google searches, but I feel it's a solid forward-looking name.

•••
•••
DOT//COMS:

Augmented +
Reality +
Headset

Augmented +
Reality +
Helmet

3d +
Hmd
(head mounted display)

Motion +
Tracking +
Software

•••
Plenty of Free (dot) com

Exact spelling [ plentyoffree.com ] returns 354 million search returns in google.

Now to get busy with the seo! Have a site built for it already. :bingo:

•••
Thanks for the well wishes. I owe some of the members an apology for the other day. I was being a bit rude. Having a bad day. Well I've managed to get isp ping in top spot of 2 million search returns in google. I think plenty of free might be a bit more work. Best of the season to everyone. I'm hoping the new year will mark me as an upcoming good domainer. [ it costs nothing to dream anyway. ]

•••
spicyidealism.com

my third blog :D

•••
NYstress.com

I've regged : NYstress.com

•••
DraculaRomania.com
Uhhuhuuu

•••
My last 4 regs:

Best | Bungalow | .com
Hobby | Insurance | .com
PTFE | Gaskets | .com
Pants | Clothing | .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back