IT.COM

Yelp Clone For Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This script is 100% owned by me and is legit. Visit our website for more details!

•••
•••
You can now use the coupon code "ProClones21" for 10% off. Also, new features including claiming your business, responding to reviews, and more are now live! New features coming in two weeks!

•••
A long time ago while this script was in its infancy we purchase rights to it from MeePlace. Over the course of the past year we have each altered the script to suit the needs of our own website and clients. We do not have any relationship with MeePlace other than our license to resell the core code. Our scripts are very different in reality, which is cause for the difference in our pricing.

•••
I checked out the forums for both of the above mentioned scripts. Seems like customers are not getting any support. Scripts like these can be deadly without proper support. I guess the problem always is how to provide proper support at the price levels that customers are willing to pay. I don't know if it is ever possible for a well developed, well maintained script. It just takes too much support and customers are unwilling to pay.

•••
$720 after 10%....i think that's too expensive....
Fair price i think $20.

•••
$720 after 10%....i think that's too expensive....
Fair price i think $20.

And here lies the problem. A script like this, if well maintained, would cost many times what customers are willing to pay. So, I would be willing to pay much more if it is well developed and maintained but I think I am in a very small minority. So the script developer cannot make a business out of it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back