Domain Empire

WordPress Theme Customization

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small project that I am going to need done for my corporate site. We are currently utilizing the Avada theme, however, we would like to add a custom header to the theme.

Please let me know the time and cost estimate for the custom code on top of the theme.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Too early to discuss budget :) It's not really clear what does he want.
Custom header: did you mean customising the look of the menu? In what way? Probably, not just the look, but adding some functions as well, right? Which?

•••
... however, we would like to add a custom header to the theme.

You know, that's a built in fucntion in WP and doesn't require any professional help to add. If you click 'Customize theme' you are taken to the front-end editor and you can add a custom header like that.

PM me if you need help.

•••
if you want help with site you can pm me in skype.

•••
I can set a header for that theme, with editing html/image features with optional sliding. Mobile ready. PM if interested cost 35$

•••
Discussion started by myxter7, May 29, 2014. ;)

•••
Hello

- Open the child theme style.
- CSS file in your text editor.
- Or skip the FTP and text editor and just go to your WordPress admin area, Appearance => Editor, and click on style.css on the right side .
- Open your site in Google Chrome, and open the Dev Tools (right-click and select “inspect element”).

•••
There may be a plugin which allows a header to be placed on the theme. I like Avanda but almost always end up with a magazine type theme do deliever all the extras needed to monitize.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back