NameSilo

WordPress Developer Needed For TV Streaming Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a domain about the ICC Cricket World Cup. Its getting some traffic from the start of the World Cup but not getting much from parking. So I want to try a WordPress website to be developed with the ability to add streaming TV links to watch the match online. Later I should have the ability to add other YouTube videos (Completed Match).

Site should come with TV Streming Plugin or Similar ability
YouTube Video Plugin or Similar To Import Videos
Some Ad slots for Google adsence.

I need this developed within 48 hours max as only 20 days remaining for the Finals.

BTW, I'm not looking to pay a ton for this as I need only for a month or so to juice the traffic.

Budget - Max $20

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you forgot some zeros.

•••
I think you forgot some zeros.

No :D
I'm a domainer, Not a developer. I'm not making money from websites. Just wanted to give a try for it. So I don't want to spend lot on this. Site will only make money for 1 month or 2 max. World Cup ends on 29th March.

So yes, Once again budget is $20. BTW, I don't need a site like cricinfo ;)

•••
My bad! My day job is wordpress development, so I had one of those eyes popping out of my head reactions.

Out of curiosity, do you have a preferred streaming video service in mind or whatever works?

Sorry to poop on your thread.

Someone help this man bring Cricket to the masses!

•••
20$ for the total project?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back