Dynadot

What to expect before you enter domain flipping business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
For those of you who have still not entered the domain flipping industry, here are a few things to understand:

1) You will NOT become a millionaire in your first sale.

2) It may take you less than a week to sell a domain. On the other hand, some domains may not sell for years. Depends on the buyer and the quality of domain name that you own.

3) A name bought today for as little as $10 may sell tomorrow for as high as $1000 or more. It will depend on how you market it, how much is the name important to the buyer, finding out the prospective buyers and acting accordingly.

4) You have to do your research before you come up with a domain name that sells.

5) There are multiple marketplaces to sell your domain name. Among all that, I find forums the best place to sell my domain names.

It took me 6 months before I sold my first domain name. It sold for only $44. But that what gave me the confidence to move on. So, do not give up. Be creative and you will reap the benefits!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back