NameSilo

Established Website Brokerage Services by Industry Veteran (90% Success Rate)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
“his business has advanced into.. "flipping" unwanted websites - that is, revamping and reselling sites for profit."
- Entrepreneur.com

Hi there,

I am now available to take 1 project, where I will work to sell your website for you. As an experienced entrepreneur in the industry, I understand exactly where and who to sell your unique website to.

Here's a few of my personal website 'flips' I've done:

Wir**Fla**.com
Cost to Make: $1,500 - Sold at: $7,500
Turnaround time: 2 months

Batt**Foru**.com
Purchased at: $6,000 - Sold at $31,000 + 10% Rev for 12 months
Turnaround time: 20 months

Ra*Aven**.com
Purchased at: $200 - Sold at: $1,500
Turnaround time: 2 weeks

EW**Pr**.com
Cost to Make: <$200 - Sold at: $2,100
Turnaround time: 2.5 months

Si**Fig**.com
Purchased at: $800 - Sold at: $2,000 + fees
Turnaround time: 1 week

W*Spa**.com
Purchased at: $200 - Sold at: $1,400
Turnaround time: 6 days

Rai**41*.com
Cost to Make: $130 - Sold at: $1,200
Turnaround time: 2 weeks

Cre**Colo**.com
Purchased at: $2,000 - Sold at: $4,150
Turnaround time: 3 weeks

Cli**Purp**.com
Cost to Make: $0 (domain was free) - Sold at: $100
Turnaround time: 4 hours

(for uncensored domain names, please PM)

Of course, I have also worked with numerous clients in selling their unwanted websites to the right buyers. 85-95% of all websites that I have been responsible for has been sold successfully with positive results, within a reasonable time frame.

“Ouyang, CEO of Kinkarso Tech, is cyberspace's equivalent to the antique dealer who cruises garage sales, picks up gems and then resells them.”
- RichmondNews (paper)

Please note that I am currently only looking to work with websites valued at $1500+.

My brokerage fees range between 18%-24% of the finished sale price (final must be over your reserve of course). I cover all listing and transaction fees.

I charge a $50 non-refundable deposit to review, market research, and appraise your website. This deposit will go towards my brokerage fees IF I agree to take on your project. If I can't, you will still receive a legitimate appraisal (unlike those 'godaddy'/estibot ones :p) that is honestly what I believe your site will sell for in today's market. Along with a no BS report outlining my suggestions.

Donny was a great website broker. He was able to estimate the price point of a site before putting it up for sale, and was spot on. He goes to great lengths to sell your site, cross-posting and listing in many different places. He sold my site within 3 days! Donny is highly recommended - he’s easy to communicate with and his rates are great as well.
- Jillian S.

Contact Me Now:

Again, I'm looking for 1 project to take on at the moment. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested :). Make sure to include your name, contact info, website url, and price you would like to sell the site for.

Email: heydonny[at]kinkarso.com
Phone: +1(Canada) 6042202979
MSN: [email protected]

Thanks!
Donny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back