Dynadot

negotiable WebDiscounts.us, BulkGoods.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM offers. Both sites registered at GoDaddy recently (within the last 3 months). Payments via PayPal.

WebDiscounts.us: Online discounts/ daily deals site.

BulkGoods.org: Ideal to resell to a physical whole sale store or to be developed as a online wholesale/ bulk goods store.

Question: I was wondering if I can post relevant past domain sales data and/or current listing prices that match domain name/ TLD for the above domains?

For example

1. Can I post “related domain name”.TLD in BuyDomains, and/or sales values for similar domains from another source without links? (Anyone should be able to verify easily by going to those sites)

2. Or post screen shots displaying those relevant sale/price values?

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I don’t inadvertently break forum rules on the very first post…

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, you may post screenshots of any relevant data related to the domain or supply previous sales data related to the domain being sold. You may also reference definitions of words or appraisals.

Good luck on your sale,

Eric Lyon

•••
Thanks Eric

I found the following (screenshots attached):

Estibot: Webdiscounts.us: $320, Bulkgoods.org $5

Realted website “Onlinediscounts.us” offered at Buydomains for $1588

Attachments

• webdiscounts.us, bulkgoods.org.png
    webdiscounts.us, bulkgoods.org.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 28
  • online discounts.png
    online discounts.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 29
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back