NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, we allow adult domains without any problems. We just tell you which domains are adult and which ones aren't adult.

Is there a way to reclassify adult domains to non-adult?

I can't remember the exact instances now, but a few times, I've had domains default to adult ads when it really shouldn't.

•••
If you have a domain that is definitely not adult and it's showing up as adult, just let us know and we can have it reviewed and changed within a few days.

Donny

•••
If a name is Faillisted by Google I am assuming this is permanent....why does this happen?

Especially, when some domains start off CLEAN and then turn in to Faillisted...what can we do to prevent this from happening?

It's still a big mystery to me....I have tried to purchase some names through auction (good quality) but as soon as I do some research they are faillisted....suggestions?

Which site have you used to get that info?

•••
dear Donny,

Is .co.cc and .tk domains allow ?

•••
dear Donny,

Is .co.cc and .tk domains allow ?

.co.cc is not a valid cctld, it's really a 3rd level domain. So we do not support .co.cc domains, we do support .cc domains without any problems, just not blabla.co.cc.

As are as .tk, we do support it but for some reason Google doesn't. I'll talk to them next week to see why not.

Donny

•••
Edit: Sending PM instead.

Last edited:
•••
My questions:-
1) If there is a domain ABC.com already parked there. Could I park ABC.net or ABC.org?
2) What type of domain suffix you don't allow
3) Do you allow domain with trademark in it? e.g adwordslearning.com

Many thanks

•••
1) If there is a domain ABC.com already parked there. Could I park ABC.net or ABC.org?
Yes, you can pretty much park any domain that you want with us.

2) What type of domain suffix you don't allow
We accept all gtlds and cctlds that are valid. I just heard yesterday that .tk is blacklisted, so we don't accept them.

3) Do you allow domain with trademark in it? e.g adwordslearning.com
I would recommend deleting the domain if I was you.

Donny

•••
Search numbers shooting up

I started getting high number of searches - actually for the most of the day they were higher than clicks!

Does it mean that:

1. my traffic is getting worse
2. somehow the auto-optimize algo changed
3. it's that phase of the moon that promotes searching instead of clicking?

Am I over-analyzing or should I do something about it? If so - what?

Also - I've seen some crazy CTR here and there, like 500! I remember it was a no-no with g - will I get penalized for it? Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it...

Last edited:
•••
I started getting high number of searches - actually for the most of the day they were higher than clicks!

Does it mean that:

1. my traffic is getting worse
2. somehow the auto-optimize algo changed
3. it's that phase of the moon that promotes searching instead of clicking?

Am I over-analyzing or should I do something about it? If so - what?

Also - I've seen some crazy CTR here and there, like 500! I remember it was a no-no with g - will I get penalized for it? Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it...

I would try to rewrite that post as it sounds contradictory in places....

•••
Nothing contradictory, there are two separate issues - one: high search numbers and two: very high CTR at times. I can do something (I hope) about #1, like changing layout or keywords and nothing much about the #2.

I would try to rewrite that post as it sounds contradictory in places....

•••
dowser - Send me a PM with your username.

Donny

•••
dear Donny,

Do you allow domain with trademark in it for infomation ?

e.g adwordslearning.info

•••
•••
cliks....

I have multiple domain parked at voodoo.com
Initially, when I joined many of them received good traffic. I was happy but then cpc went down drastically excpet occasional bumps.

But yesterday I noticed strange things. I had one of the domains receiving 5 clicks, this domain at times get higher value clicks. Today, I specifically logged in to see the click value and to my surprise all those clicks were gone.

I am not sure what happened. I hope Donny can provide explanation.

•••
sids70 - Sometimes when you get a bunch of clicks, they may all be from the same person and Google doesn't pay for any of them. If you send me a PM with the domain, I can look at it and let you know what it shows.

Donny

•••
Donny,

Last month you were going to explain more thoroughly what CLAWBACKS were and how they effect revenue? When you have time can you explain why this happens?

•••
.co.cc is not a valid cctld, it's really a 3rd level domain. So we do not support .co.cc domains, we do support .cc domains without any problems, just not blabla.co.cc.

As are as .tk, we do support it but for some reason Google doesn't. I'll talk to them next week to see why not.

Donny

Sure both extn NOT supported by G parking.

.co.cc = sub domain & it is free
.tk = First level domain. But it is free to register. Any one can register free domain and previously spammers used it widely. So google ads not supporting. (NO G feed parking company supports .tk domains)

But The .tk registrar only uses G ads for the expired domains. I don't know how.

•••
greatwebss - Yeah, I verified that .co.cc and .tk were banned by Google. Where are you seeing them using G ads on their expired domains?

Looks to me like they sometimes use Skenzo and sometimes a Google search box, but I haven't seen any Google ads yet.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

Previously expired .tk domains shows automatically sedo parked G ads as default. It is Same like godaddy regd names with G ads. ( Previously I owned Mortgage.tk & Asbestos.tk and came to know at that time)

Seems this was also banned by G. I think its now changed to skenzo.

.co.cc never had G ads.

Thanks for clarification

•••
Still waiting for payday!!!!

dear, Donny.

Money earned from june 1st 2012 through june 30 2012 , when do I get paid?

•••

dear, Donny.

Money earned from june 1st 2012 through june 30 2012 , when do I get paid?

Just refer to earlier posts on this thread.

All payments made only in last week of the following month.

Wait till last week of july for june payment.

•••
Hi Donny,
I've recently moved all my domains from Sedo to Voodoo because I feel not satisfied with Sedo. But today i got an email from Voodoo said that my account was terminated. Can you give ma a reason? I was with Sedo since last year.
My Voodoo username sent via PM.

•••
We had an account that was terminated the other day for click fraud. The next day you added 75% of their domains to your account.

In my book it looks like you had two accounts. So we terminated this one as well.

Donny

•••
Just refer to earlier posts on this thread.

All payments made only in last week of the following month.

Wait till last week of july for june payment.

Yes, patience does pay off @ Voodoo! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back