Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We require a minimum of 10 domain names to signup. But we recommend that you have at least 50.

Donny

•••
Everyone should give Voodoo a try. Revenue results so far are up 30-50% from Sedo & ND with minimal optimization

•••
I parked 30 domains at voodoo. So far not very impressive but those are not my best domains. Will move 30 more domains to voodoo.

What should I do to get chinese traffic accepted?

Update: I am parking 106 domains now. On those 106 domains voodoo got 33% of non chinese traffic. What should I do so that voodoo accept the non adult chinese traffics too?

Last edited:
•••
teguh123 - Sent you a PM.

Donny

•••
Is voodoo paying? and how quickly?

•••
Voodoo paying promptly.

First month Voodoo paid.....: 22nd
Second month Voodoo paid : 16th
This month I expect.......... : 16th

In future voodoo may pay 7th or monthly twice 7 & 22 same as parked / whypark.

•••
Voodoo paying promptly.

First month Voodoo paid.....: 22nd
Second month Voodoo paid : 16th
This month I expect.......... : 16th

In future voodoo may pay 7th or monthly twice 7 & 22 same as parked / whypark.

if they do that 2 times payment a month, im all in

•••
no final revenue numbers for sat ?

is google delayed or is voodoo delayed ?

little notification would be really good on a new service !

•••
Sat final numbers are received from other google feed parking.
Seems delay from VooDoo.

Today VooDoo is open or closed for Martin L. King's Birthday?

•••
Sorry about this, the issue is that Google didn't provide us with a few reports. I sent them an email about this yesterday, but I didn't get response. I should have one this morning.

Donny

•••
the 15th was the worst day ever at voodoo - no update for the 14th and today the 16th looks even worse as now it doen even count visits or clicks anymore ( over 5 hours and counting - it seams no one cares anymore.)

however it seams that voodoo is magically the only system that uses google that is affected ...

i had a few good weeks but the past several days is not what i signed up for - i put in a support ticket 5 hours ago and hope i get a better reply than last time...

Last edited:
•••
Wolfgang - I think I mentioned it in a previous post. But let me give a little more details about the 14th. Google uploads files to us for stats on a daily basis. For whatever reason they missed 6 of the files. No idea why or how it happened, but they did. And then yesterday was a holiday at Google so they were off. We should have them provide us with the files today, and when they do we will process the 14th.

The numbers for the 15th came in just fine, like normal so we finalized the 15th while we were waiting on the 14th to come in.

I'll respond to your ticket about your revenue on the 15th that you sent in last night to keep your personal information off of here.

As far as stats being delayed a few hours, we were working on a solution to provide you with new features. That is why they were delayed. But they are running fine now.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

Sorry. now understood the delay is from google.
is it possible to get stats by email (as we had in whypark) ?
any info on dec payments?

•••
We do not currently email out stats because it was never something that was requested. You are actually the first person to request this, I don't see any issue with us doing that. So I'll add it to our list of additions.

We pay usually 3 days after we get paid. So we are currently waiting on our payment. Last month was early because all of the providers paid early because of the end of the year.

Donny

•••
Some domains do earn significantly more at voodoo.com. Awesome :)

I tried parking 10% visitors to voodoo. Result is not out yet. It seems that the money differs little from my usual parking company. For domains in primary feed looks like voodoo may win a little bit. For domains in secondary, you do not have secondary feed at all.

I'll wait for a week I think. Rather than parking 10%-20% to you, it may make sense to just park selected domains that do earn more at you.

Donny, you only count unique visitors right? What about if visitors arrive at other parking and then show up at yours. I used to think that splitting traffic might help things out a little bit. It used to be when I split to parked.com. Because both use google feed, it doesn't work isn't it?

Anyway, so far so good. I think I'll fully park some of my domains there.

A personal account manager for parking like parked.com will be awesome.

I want to make $85k per month this year through any stable means. Stable means everybody involved must be profited.

I hope there is somebody I can talk to about achieving that. I got tons of questions and I understand you're very busy.

Last edited:
•••
I want to make $85k per month this year through any stable means. Stable means everybody involved must be profited.

Hi Teguh, I like this words..
Would you share your method to reach your goal..?

•••
What is "keyword magic" and how can this data help me earn more money on Voodoo?

Last edited:
•••
Keyword Magic is a system that we developed internally that provides other keyword recommendations based on your domain. So for example if you had the domain hairstudios.com, it may recommend hair studios, hair salons, barbershops, etc...

It's an ever growing system, so what it says today may be improved in 3 months as we gather more data.

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny.

So, for example, for one of my domains I have entered 'investment management' in the Keywords tab.
Then I look in the 'Keyword Magic' and it gives me the following suggestions:

investment management - 1
investments - 5
invest - 2

Does it mean that I would be better off if I replaced the 'investment management' keyword with 'investments' because it scores higher?

Cheers,
Stan

•••
Stan,
It is just a tool that we use to make recommendations. Personally I like investment management better, but that's me. It's designed to give you different options than you had before.

Donny

•••
Thank you Donny.

Another question: what is the difference between 'Auto Optimization', 'One-click Lander', 'Randomization' and 'Two-click Lander' options?

When should I select them?

•••
Hi Teguh, I like this words..
Would you share your method to reach your goal..?

Mainly parking. Then adsense. Then I also do some CPA arbitrage. Then a bunch of other things I like to discuss privately.

My passion is to try, test, and create new system to make money with reasonable risk. I am willing to risk my own money etc to try it, etc.

•••
Another question: what is the difference between 'Auto Optimization', 'One-click Lander', 'Randomization' and 'Two-click Lander' options?

One Click Lander use a content algorithm to determine which ads to show.

Two click landers are basically the afs ads, so they usually pay more before you have to click twice and they are very targeted to your query.

Randomization is that we will randomize the landing page between 1 click and 2 click. So in theory if you have 100 visitors, 50 will get 1 click and 50 will get 2 click landers.

Auto-optimization we use a system internally that tests your domains on 1 click and 2 click and then will push them either to 1 click or 2 click depending on what makes more money. And this is per domain and per country.

Donny

•••
Auto Optimization seems to be the obvious choioce then.

•••
My experience with Voodoo so far has been good if not great. I have tranferred domains to them and the RPM is excellent so far. In the past, I have been with parked.com and went thru the whole yahoo/bing migration process. It was sad to see bing bury parked.com with their take on TQ scores etc - yahoo had a good thing going. Anyways, that is in the past and voodoo.com is out performing even parked.com in their prime (IMO).

I hope to grow a stable income & working relationship w/ Voodoo.com and hope they hold true to their word. If I were to give any requests, it would be to have more stat tracking or analytics data.

I think parked domains helps people find what they are looking for faster and easier.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back