NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNBro - Most payments are made at the end of the month for the previous month as long as you fill out the forms and you meet the minimums to be paid.

Donny

•••
signed up and waiting for approval :)

•••
Just got this error on one of my domains at Voodoo:

Warning: file_get_contents(/www/phpinclude/templates/caf_layout04.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/phpinclude/memcache_tpl.php on line 63

•••
RazorNF, one of our programmers was working on some new code last night and you probably hit the site at the same time.

Donny

•••
voodoo is very good than other.i am very happy now. :)

•••
Donny, is there a way to find out where traffic is coming from?

•••
djdeth - Are you talking about country? Or referrer? We provide country level in your account already. Referrer will be coming soon.

Donny

•••
•••
•••
i have added one domain today. and i am getting 'This domain is not supported'
what the reason?

•••
i have added one domain today. and i am getting 'This domain is not supported'
what the reason?

whats the extension?

•••
I always wonder why people post they just got paid! What's so surprising about that anyway to warrant a special announcement about getting paid? Kind of weird so many members do that, not just involving voodoo but other ppc providers too.

•••
•••
Just pm me your domain and ill take a look. That usually only happpens when a domain is a trademark.

Donny

•••
•••
hi guys , I thinking of buying 654XXX.co which have a high chinese traffic about 1000 per day. Anyone know how much is a click for chinese traffic ?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

hi guys , I thinking of buying **insurance***.me which have a high india traffic about 2000 per day. Anyone know how much is a click for india traffic ?

•••
Hey Donny I saw some different templates in the last couple days.I liked them and when will they be available.

•••
We are working on some new templates and have been testing them on and off for the past fews days at different times of the day. They will be available once they make more money then our current ones. :)

Donny

•••
•••
My CTR seems to have dropped considerably...hmm.

•••
kemjika11,
You would have not noticed a difference. We have been testing with 5% of the traffic. During very small amounts of time. Somebody actually running into one of the templates would be very rare.

Everything we have tried so far has been for the positive. And in some cases it's the same template you are using today, but maybe we the ads on the right side of the page instead of the left side. Or more spacing or less spacing between the ads. In some cases, I'm not even noticing a change when I look at a page unless I actually compare page A to B.

Donny

•••
Can't wait Donny. I love to hear advancements to make more $. Thanks!

•••
My CTR seems to have dropped considerably...hmm.

too bad for you, mine gone up 50% because my domains are good keywords.

more $$$$$$

•••
Just swapped all my domains over from Sedo today!

•••
when will September month earning show in myaccount>transactions ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back