Domain Empire

.tv Viajar.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well, there is that xx,xxx sale :) congrats madison!

•••
Congratulations Madison.....very pleased for you

•••
Congrats, that is a nice price for buyer & seller right now. IMHO

I'm still unsure how/why the renewal price changed though, i just renewed a premium and mine did not half :'(

•••
Another great Spanish sale! Congrats Madison!

Best,
A

•••
Superbe! Nice deal for all.
Spanish TV rock !
Thanks & congrats Madison

•••
Thanks everyone for the congratulations and for the view on this auction, it was a final auction highly competitive and exciting and the result exceeded the expectations we had and that the auction had been very stop all week, it's a good for sale. TV and it seems that the buyer intends to develop and that also contribute to the expansion of. tv, is good news for. tv in Spanish :D :D :D

-------------------------------

Gracias por las felicitaciones,fue un final de subasta muy competitivo y emocionante y el resultado superó las expectativas que teniamos ya que la subasta habia estado toda la semana muy paradita, es una buena venta para los .Tv y parece que el comprador tiene pensado desarrollarlo así que eso también contribuira a la expansión de los .tv, es una buena noticia para los .tv en español

bricio said:
it was a really nice sale

BTW, "viajar" is also to travel in portuguese

another great market as brazil and other countries have 200 million+ inhabitants
Bricio..Oops ... was unknown, good information then! This is great for buyer!

mckennaronnie said:
Congrats, that is a nice price for buyer & seller right now. IMHO

I'm still unsure how/why the renewal price changed though, i just renewed a premium and mine did not half :'(

Mckennaronnie...Thanks, I have three more premiums and those contained in the same price that I paid last year to register, so that was a surprise to realize this price for renewal.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back