IT.COM

Valuate.com New Appraisal Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just came across Valuate.com - a spinoff brought to you by Domaining.com. This is a free service that valuates domains much like estibot. The scary thing is that for pretty much every domain I valuated it came up at almost the exact price as Estibot:rolleyes: Now I dont know if that is just a conincidence or maybe planned but I find it rather strange that two programs come up with such similar valuations.

An example:

Diamond.com - both at $6.2MM
STDTesting.info - both at $650

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LivingOff.com - $1.3K (estibot) - $1.3K (valuate)
SimonSaid.com - $2.2K (estibot) - $2.3K (valuate)
FullSkirt.com - $6.3K (estibot) - $6.3K (valuate)
Grandfather.info - $1K (estibot) - $1K (valuate)
Chandelier.info - $8K (estibot) - $8K (valuate)
Conversation.info - $1.8K (estibot) - $1.8K (valuate)
Pant.info - $1.3K (estibot) - $1.3K (valuate)
Envelop.net - $4.6K (estibot) - $4.6K (valuate)

Almost identical except...

ComputerHareware.net - $16K (estibot) - unable to valuate this domain now, try later (valuate)

•••
unable to valuate this domain now, try later

LOL :o

•••
Wow lol this one is good:

Estibot.com = $1800 by Estibot.com
Estibot.com = $250,000 by Valuate.com D-:

•••

Wow, thats a rather large discrepency - so much for my theory!

But wait....

Valuate.com (Estibot) $2900
Valuate.com (Valuate) $2900

:gl:

•••

Estibot is humble about itself.:D

•••
•••
Namepros.com ...... $3,700
:lol::lol::lol:

•••
One more tool to do time pass.
:wave:

•••
Our Beta test has ended. Stay tuned for the official launch very soon.

Damn, that was quick ;)

•••

Damn, that was quick ;)

Translation: Give us a bit more time to tweak some code and make our valuations appear different, so it isn't totally obvious we're a direct estibot scraper!

•••

Damn, that was quick ;)

I honestly thought you were joking at first until I went there myself.

•••
Translation: Give us a bit more time to tweak some code and make our valuations appear different, so it isn't totally obvious we're a direct estibot scraper!

Wonder if Estibot knows about Valuate?

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, im pretty surprised that their valuations are so blatantly scraped from Estibot - where's Esa, wonder if he knows about this

Easy guys.
Just because it shows same/similar results doesn't mean it's scraped copy.
I wouldn't say such thing in open forum for all to see until it's proven.

•••
Yeah, im pretty surprised that their valuations are so blatantly scraped from Estibot - where's Esa, wonder if he knows about this

Maybe Esa and Francois have a partnership...? Not always a great idea to be claiming ("scraped") if it's not true...

•••
must be a white-label. nice domain.

•••
Suggesion

Damn, that was quick ;)

Hey,
I noticed one thing, I never got valuation below $100, even for crappy domains. I guess if the domain is crappy it should show Reg free something like that.

•••
BIG THANKS to Valuate.com!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a minute out of everyone's 'appraisal' day to give as well-deserved shout out to Valuate.com for its great FREE service in providing quick appraisals of domains of all types. Without Valuate.com, I could not score some of the great .tv domains that I specialize in and make BIG MONEY!

Thanks Valuate.com! :loveyou:

Anon

•••
I don;t see valuate.com as a copy of Estibot.
For my domains, appraisals are quite different in the two sites.
I guess its not a bad policy for someone to check appraisals on both sites before reg a domain.

I actually find valuate easier to use as I can copy my domain page from the registrar or Sedo
without further processing

•••
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

at Footer of Valuate.com

Copyright CYBERTONIC - Domain name appraisal tool powered by Estibot 2.0

(sorry for crying and Bolds, but its too simple ;) )

•••
It has been discussed many times in the past, Valuate.com uses the new Estibot valuation engine 2.0 that has been in BETA these last 3 months.
When Estibot will switch to the new version (probably after TRAFFIC) both sites should show exactly the same appraisal values. The main difference will be the interface.
Note that we are improving Valuate.com so when this will happen you could continue using Valuate.com with your Estibot membership if you fee more confortable with our site, or use the new Estibot site or both, as you want.
It's not a real issue as our main concern is establish a reference in domain valuation so everybody talk the same language and domain comparison and trading become easier.

•••
I love Valuate.com, especially the interface and how the domains are shown.

I find it very useful when you have to scan a long list of domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back