Dynadot

US based Article Writer available to write High Quality Articles for you.

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

High quality article writing service by a US Based Content writer .

I can write articles in a professional way, with creativity as a top priority.

Articles will be high quality, unique and 100% Copyscape passed.You can PM me for Samples.

Price is $0.80/100 words. I can offer discount for bulk orders.

Turn Around time is 24 hours for 5 - 10 articles.

Please PM me if you are interested :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Order placed and paid. Looking forward to the results :)

•••
•••
pm sent

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Vito.

•••
Ordered 25 articles, got them... They are all unique and are of high quality (Keyword Rich)...

I will place one more order man... :)

Thanx.

•••
will give it a try. Good article writers are hard to find. pm sent

•••
Another great article recieved,
thanks

•••
It's been 48 hours. How is my article coming along?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ordered and paid for 10 articles.

•••
Can someone post samples or links to article(s)? Cheers

•••
Last edited:
•••
Can someone post samples or links to article(s)? Cheers

Sure,

He wrote 7 - 200 word artiles for me based on this site of mine.
Laser Treatment

I gave him the job of writing artiles on my first 7 links...

Laser Removal
Laser Hair
Laser Hair Removal
Acne Treatment
Acne Scars
Photofacial
Skin Laser

I have mixed feelings with him and/or these articles which I haven't passed thru my copyscape account yet.

First off, as soon as I replied in his thread, and sent me a pm, I got a pm immediately w/his paypal info. I paid him immediately. That was on Friday. So I checked his thread out again on Saturday night and saw that his turn around time stated 24 hours. I pm-ed him. He got back to me shortly there after saying he doesnt work on weekends...fair enough, I wish I could say the same about myself sometinmes...lol

So, Monday night, still nothing, well I pm-ed him again asking how my articles were coming, and he said he had a few left to do (it was very very late already). But he would get right on them and send them to me shortly. At first I was happy with that response, but as I thought about it, I really want this Laser Treatment site to do well, and actually be helpful to people, and since I know nothing about this crap, I have to hire someone (rather than steal artiles) so it will rank well.

So, I said I would muh rather have him take his time and give me quality over speed. He thanked me, and sent my articles to me yesterday.

I have one little problem, and i am not sure if it is my fault, or shoulda been common sense, (I have to re-chek my pm's with him as to my directions).

The 2 articles on acne are absolutely razy... My site is about LaserTreatment, so you would think writing about acne treatment would involve the medical tools of lasers, and all that stuff. Well, the artiles he wrote were how to get rid of acne using home methods, like using friggen urine! LOL I posted it since I have no other artiles on those subjects yet, and am thinking of how I can use them since they were written for me for that site.

As for the other articles, I have no desire to write them and can care less about this subject so I am happy to pay someone to do it, and I believe the other 5 articles were pretty decent.

I thank him for the articles, and the great pricing and I would even hire him for my next 7 articles again.

his 24 hour timeframe - I just believe he may have taken a little too much work to be able to hit that timeline he designated for himself.

So, If you want to learn about Laser Treatment, or what extra fun stuff you can do with your own urine, please visit my LaserTreatment.tv :)

Thx,
Vito.

P.S. US Writer, If you would like to do the next 7 articles on my site, please let me know, and I will PayPal you immediately, once again.
You can start on them now if you'd like.
and I really hope you see my commentary here as constructive bro.:)

Last edited:
•••
I read your acne/urine article, and as far as acne treatments go, that is got to be the most revolting thing I have ever heard of! D-:
I am still waiting for my article. Almost 3 days now. Wondering if I will ever get it. And if I do - hope it's not about urine. :laugh:

•••
I read your acne/urine article, and as far as acne treatments go, that is got to be the most revolting thing I have ever heard of! D-:
I am still waiting for my article. Almost 3 days now. Wondering if I will ever get it. And if I do - hope it's not about urine. :laugh:

Funny thing is, I love funny stuff, and that is funny as hell on my site right now but unfortunately this is not a site I want people laughing at! lol

Good luck on yours.:)

Vito

•••
All is good!

Last edited:
•••
@ the dot stop
A wonderful review .:). Indeed, I have take taken it constructively. Just PM'ed you regarding your next order. :)

@texasgamer
I haven't forgotten your order, nor you would get an article on urine :) I was kind of busy with submissions and deadlines so couldn't respond in thread here. Just give me 1 - 2 hours and the article would be in your inbox. :)

•••
@ the dot stop
A wonderful review .:). Indeed, I have take taken it constructively. Just PM'ed you regarding your next order. :)

@texasgamer
I haven't forgotten your order, nor you would get an article on urine :) I was kind of busy with submissions and deadlines so couldn't respond in thread here. Just give me 1 - 2 hours and the article would be in your inbox. :)

haha,

thx for the pm.
I just paid you for the next 7 articles, and after that maybe we can go back and clean up the urine...LOL

•••
Sure, Why not ?? lol.. :)

haha,

thx for the pm.
I just paid you for the next 7 articles, and after that maybe we can go back and clean up the urine...LOL

•••
•••
All orders have been delivered :)
Currently Working on order placed by "the dot stop" and "Wuoshi"

Meanwhile, more orders are welcomed. :)

Last edited:
•••
Articles received, great quality!

•••
Started an order of 5 Insurance articles

•••
All orders have been delivered :)
Currently Working on order placed by "the dot stop" and "Wuoshi"

Meanwhile, more orders are welcomed. :)

Hey,

You out there US Writer?

Can you pm me or post in the thread here about when my articles from a few days ago will be done?

Thank You,
Vito.

Last edited:
•••
Hey,

You out there US Writer?

Can you pm me or post in the thread here about when my articles from a few days ago will be done?

Thank You,
Vito.

Sent to your email :)

•••
Received article...pretty darn good! Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back