IT.COM

discuss Trump Wants to Do Post Election Trump TV Channel; Should He Buy Trump.tv or TrumpTv.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
According to a story in The Hill today, Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, reportedly contacted a top dealmaker in the media industry within the past couple of months about creating a Trump television network. According to the story Trump is mulling the idea of creating a cable channel as his personal media company. The publication said Trump had talked about a "mini-media … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
.com first then.tv (both at same time). Not surprised by the news, it's always about him, everything he does. His campaign is just one big marketing campaign for his business and brand. Looking like it all might backfire on him and expose him for the true con man he has been for a long time. Hubris brings down another scammer.

Last edited:
•••
Real question is, why hasn't Trump filed a UDRP for trumptv.com and trump.tv.

Last edited:
•••
marketing campaign for his business and brand.

I don't think he's helping his brand with people who can afford to use his hotels.

•••
Buy?

UDRP is cheaper and, he has been accused of taking the cheap way out [and kind of admitting to it] before. Also, he's no fool; his staff is well aware of the process.

Take. :-P

•••
•••
ignorantxenophobe.com is available

•••
pussygrabber.com snapped up by gamer developer

•••
How many Donald Trump in the whole world?

•••
Real question is, why hasn't Trump filed a UDRP for trumptv.com and trump.tv.
I doubt he would win a UDRP on either. It is a generic term.

•••
trump.sucks still available?

•••
•••
"Vote NO to Trump

He wasn't even organized enough to purchase this domain (or www.trump.tv) at public auction, and he wants to run the U.S.A.?

Days after I won this domain at public auction I received a letter from Trump attorneys threatening to sue me for trademark infringement for purchasing this domain.

Guess who still owns the domain... not that guy!"

http://www.trump.org/

•••
Not to worry, he's not a true billionaire, he perpetuates that myth just to sell his name & brand when in reality he offers nothing of value in business or politics. He's involved in both just to feed his failure of an ego and he's trying to con America into feeding it as well.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back