IT.COM

domain Travel4Less.com & AllArts.com. Appraise Please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

namesway

Established Member
Impact
I have Acquired Couple names that I am intending in developing down the road, will you please appraise them, that way, if someone come along and offer the right price...
Please advise.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone tell him a honest value on this domain I am interested in buying it but we can't seem to find a number he wants to sell it for I asked his bin and he thinks I'm trying to scam him I just want his bin.

•••
this is quite funny!!!
I think they are good names in very interesting niches...sooooo....mid xxx reseller

•••
travelforless.com appears to be owned by FindYourDomain; possible trademark conflict with travel4less.com. Nothing relevant on file with USPTO, but that doesn't mean you're in the clear. I'm pretty sure it's actually owned by FindYourDomain, or someone very closely connected to them--I don't mean brokered by them. You're probably fine, but it's worth keeping an eye on their site. If they start any shenanigans after you establish your business, make a fuss. I've heard they're reputable, so I doubt they'll give you any trouble.

That being said, running into a big player like that is probably a good sign. collections.com, degrees.net, and tirecenter.com appear to be in the same portfolio, among others, but it's a small, selective group. I suspect someone knows what they're doing. Maybe they'll buy your name, but I doubt it, since they seem to dislike numbers.

If you want to buy travelforless.com, you can probably contact the owner through FindYourDomain. Alternatively, you can try the WHOIS privacy proxy, but I never have much luck with those. At least see what they want for their domain, and then you can get an idea of what you should ask for yours. Expect less since yours has a number. Also, don't tell them that you own travel4less.com; that will inflate their asking price.

Last edited:
•••
it seams for me a good name! let the experts tell you more..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back