NameSilo

domain tid.biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
tid.biz

I'll probably hold onto this until the LLL.biz value goes up, but what do you all think of this one? It is comprised of 3 "premium" letters, is completely pronounceable, and has many acronyms (link)!

"Tid" has an OVT of 1400, and there are 296,000,000 results in Google for the term.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Also:
cjw.biz
dfz.biz
drz.biz
fiq.biz
hdz.biz
ghd.biz
gnb.biz
hsz.biz
kfe.biz
kfj.biz
krt.biz
lck.biz
mza.biz
ncz.biz
unk.biz
wwq.biz
yud.biz
wey.biz
sxy.biz

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mid xxx I would say - definitely a cut above most lll.biz

•••
Thanks for your appraisal!

Anyone else?

•••
Cheapskate resellers like me: $150-$200

Companies, Developers, the so-called "end user" with the right acronym match: $1,000+

A very nice 3 letter .biz domain. Good luck!

•••
-db- said:
Cheapskate resellers like me: $150-$200

Companies, Developers, the so-called "end user" with the right acronym match: $1,000+

A very nice 3 letter .biz domain. Good luck!
Glad to see that my $50 yesterday was well placed! :hehe:

I also picked these up yesterday:

cjw.biz
dfz.biz
drz.biz
fiq.biz
hdz.biz
ghd.biz
gnb.biz
hsz.biz
kfe.biz
kfj.biz
krt.biz
lck.biz
mza.biz
ncz.biz
unk.biz
wwq.biz
yud.biz
wey.biz
sxy.biz

Any thoughts on those? Which are your favorites? I'll probably hang onto them for a few months, since LLL domains have been on the rise so much lately. Is this a good idea?

Thanks, I'm new to the LLL.biz market. B-)

Last edited:
•••
Tid.biz is a nice name low/mid xxx (end user potential)

The other names you have a pretty solid, a few into low xxx there as well. .biz isn't on an upcycle now, but it might be a bit into the future if it heats up

•••
I think TID is the pick of the litter, and your $50 was very well spent.

Some other nice combo's in the bunch...

GHD
GNB
KFE
KRT
LCK - Luck?
UNK
SXY - Sexy?

Assuming you paid the same (or less) for the rest, then congratulations are definitely in store!

:)

•••
Thank you both, your thoughts are much appreciated!

Assuming you paid the same (or less) for the rest, then congratulations are definitely in store!
Hehe, thanks. Yes, last night I paid $1000 for the lot - needless to say, I'm very happy with my purchase. ;)

•••
Wow, that's some deal. I recently sold a couple of not so nice letters for $100 each, so I reckon with patience you could at least double your money.

•••
chimaera said:
Wow, that's some deal. I recently sold a couple of not so nice letters for $100 each, so I reckon with patience you could at least double your money.
Thanks for the information! B-)

•••
Hmm, yeah i had seen them offered up for sale on a forum recently, but tbh even at that price i figured they might not be easy to sell- the market for them is much weaker atm than .info or even .us. I think you have made a very worthy purchase (I am kicking myself a bit) but I don't expect you to make a sizeable retunr until the market for .biz picks up, and I think for this to happen a few more devleoped .biz being advertised wouldn't hurt. Best of luck and congratulations.

•••
Yeah, I don't mind waiting a bit for the .biz to gain in popularity. :)

•••
I just sold GHD.biz and GNB.biz for $200 apiece. Seems like a fair deal to me. Probably could have got more for them since they're all premium letters, but I paid $50 apiece and am willing to pass on the savings. :yell:

I also have a $90 offer for DRZ.biz that I'm considering. Is this a good offer? I think it's fair enough, but I thought I'd get your opinions.

•••
^ Awesome... After the $400 return, you basically got 18 LLL.biz names for $33.33 each. Helluva deal! I wouldn't sell any of the others for less than $150 each. LLL.biz is definitely on the rise.

I remember last year buying 15 LLL.biz names for $500 and the seller threw in a .org and .com for free. Early this year I sold the .org for $450, so I basically got 15 LLL.biz names (plus a two-word .com) for $50. Not too shabby!

It's buys like those that just make it all worthwhile. Congrats! :tu:

•••
briman1970 said:
^ Awesome... After the $400 return, you basically got 18 LLL.biz names for $33.33 each. Helluva deal! I wouldn't sell any of the others for less than $150 each. LLL.biz is definitely on the rise.

I remember last year buying 15 LLL.biz names for $500 and the seller threw in a .org and .com for free. Early this year I sold the .org for $450, so I basically got 15 LLL.biz names (plus a two-word .com) for $50. Not too shabby!

It's buys like those that just make it all worthwhile. Congrats! :tu:
Nice buy for you as well! Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

•••
Just sold SXY.biz and LCK.biz for $125 apiece. Fair deal for us both I would say - and that also brings my total cost for the remaining 15 LLL.biz down to $450. Now that I have those for $30 apiece, I think I'll go ahead and sit on them for now! B-)

By the way, I also just picked up ZGG.biz, SQA.biz, FJR.biz, and DMJ.biz for $55 apiece. Not a bad deal. :imho:

•••
I like sxy.biz out of the list.. could be pronounceable as sexy OR branded for genetic or as in x - y chromosomes for people to choose the sex of their baby.

Not up on biz values.. I only own one myself.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back