IT.COM

Established The World's Longest Email Address Provider (Developed site + High Traffic + Domain)

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World's Longest Email Address Provider is now for sale!

http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com

Introduction:

The website offers the world's longest email address to its visitors for free. Visitors can choose to sign up for a free email account, or a paid (upgraded) mail account with advanced features. Email service is currently outsourced to everyone.net, who charges nothing for basic, free email signup, and gives you $10.00 per upgraded signup. (Currently, there are 7 members who have signed up for this service)

Example: johnsonlee@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com

Maintainence:

The site requires little to no maintainence at all. The entire website consists of several HTML pages. The signup/login/help procedure are all handled by everyone.net.

Traffic/Promotion:

The website was submitted to, and is listed in Google.com, Yahoo.com, and various other websites. The website was also submitted to, or featured in ActiveWin.com (a premium windows online news source), Toronto Star (a local newspaper), The Economist and Sun newspaper, Baseline magazine, PC magazine, and various online forums/websites:

Listed on Yahoo.com as Best of Web.

AmdMB.com
AppleTalkHK.com
CivicQuebec.com
TorontoCivics.com
CorvetteForum.com
DealMac.com (Major traffic)
DealNews.com (Major traffic)
DVDtalk.com
DrWeb.com
Honda-Tech.com (Major Traffic)
Lockergrome.com (Major Traffic)

and many more. A search on google.com will reveal other sources that are currently linking to the website.

The website was a huge hit since the its initial launch. The site first opened its door to the public on February 20th, 2004, and has received over 911,737 Page Loads (554,766 Unique Visitors) since its initial launch. Unique traffic averages 48,594 visitors per month. The email service has 44,045 registered members as of February 6, 2005

What You Get:

- The domain name

(http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com)
- The website, the CSS file, all its HTML pages, its image files, and all Adobe Photoshop PSD files used to create the website
- The username/password to everyone.net for administrating the email service

Please feel free to send me an offer no less than $2,500 by PM, or by contacting me at [email protected]

Best regards,
Joseph Lam

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what is a ball park figure of what you are looking for?

•••
Thank you very much for your interest Speedpro50.
I am looking at the mid $xxxx range, specially offers from $2500+, thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Hehe, I swear I saw an artical on this provider on some PC magazinge a while ago. Either PC Advisor or PC Utilities.

•••
•••
Thanks for the feedback everyone, the site is still open for offers, please feel free to post here or PM them to me, thanks!

•••
All serious offers are considered!

•••
Statistics are now updated.

•••
•••
Do you have a screen shot of the statistics? I can't seem to be able to find one in your initial post.

Do you have a BIN price in mind? When do you plan on closing the sale?

Do you have to make any payment to everyone.net or is that all free?

What forms of payment do you accept? Escrow? Paypal?

What is the current highest bid?

What is appwalk.com? It seems to be the main link on the site?

•••
Sorry for the lack of update on this post. I have been very busy with my university projects and exams.

Updated statistics are provided below:

Registered members as of March 31, 2005: 54,238 (7 paid members, with 3 pending paid members)

Average of 5,000 page impressions per day, with a total of 157,262 page impressions during the month of March.

Google Adsense amounts to $29.85.

Note: Statcounter.com has removed my membership from their service because of the exceptionally high traffic the website is receiving on a day to day basis. Thus, statistics are now provided using data from Google Adsense.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am still interested in the site, please PM me link of the stats. Thanks!

ready to make an offer, please PM me as soon as you can.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back