IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Biden setup a fake cancer charity and stole 4 million dollars. Where is your moral outrage?

Show me in that report where is says Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

Why not actually read what this is about.

Then show me your outrage of the fraud Trump Foundation and Trump Charity.

•••
Trump needs to declassify everything related to the russia hoax, crossfire hurricane and the Durham report. Post all of it on wikileaks.

The CIA has been flat out disobeying this order. Trump should immediately fire them all, and let the public know what the spooks are up to before the deep state takes the driver's seat again in January.

Part of Trump's problem is that he allowed his administration to be infested with known rats. He was too soft.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
The CIA has been flat out disobeying this order. Trump should immediately fire them all, and let the public know what the spooks are up to before the deep state takes the driver's seat again in January.

Part of Trump's problem is that he allowed his administration to be infested with known rats. He was too soft.

100% agree but Trump was on his heels for the first 2 years because of crossfire hurricane.

•••
Gore lost to Bush in Florida by a mere 537 votes out of 6 million cast... he took it like an American. :xf.wink:

Yeah, we need to stop electing unqualified babies. Biggest wuss we've ever had as President.

Just today:

Doing a great job in Georgia. Their recount is a scam, means nothing.

We won’t let a RIGGED ELECTION steal our Country!

John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government that I’ve had the “pleasure” to work with.

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

•••
Gore lost to Bush in Florida by a mere 537 votes out of 6 million cast... he took it like an American. :xf.wink:

Gore sued to re-count votes ONLY FROM DEMOCRAT counties. Gore was never in the lead in Florida.

•••
I've posted this information here before, if you're willing to face the truth have a look for yourself:

The Russians posted stuff on Facebook. The obvious solution is to ban free press, and only publish approved sources. Best of all, we should make the US government our sole source of news and information. All independent publishers should be jailed. Then we would be safe.:xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Hope Joe see this post bro.

Why not actually read what this is about.

Then show me your outrage of the fraud Trump Foundation and Trump Charity.

Last edited:
•••
Russians interfered, this is not in question.

Uh-huh. Show me where Trump colluded with the Russians. Quote it word for word. Maybe you can find it in the Muller report.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show me in that report where is says Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

The Russian hoax as you call it cannot be denied. Why didn't Trump take the stand? Once out of office, those documents that are currently being withheld will be released. Trump was surrounded by foreign and domestic partners who had a vested interest in his election.

Part of Trump's problem is that he allowed his administration to be infested with known rats.

Last edited:
•••
You can just read the Trump tweet, it's explained in the replies.

Trump charity didn't do as they promised and they were punished by state of NY. Joe's charity was a complete fraud, kept 4 million and is free to do it again.

But somehow these outcomes are equitable b/c you hate Don and love Joe. Must be nice to be so flexible.

•••
The Russian hoax as you call it cannot be denied. Why didn't Trump take the stand? Once out of office, those documents that a currently being withheld will be released. Trump was surrounded by foreign and domestic partners who had a vested interest in his election.

Fake news bro. Russia interferes in every election they can.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Fake news bro. Russia interferes in every election they can.

Sure they do, they're known hackers too. Does that mean it's fake? C'mon man...

•••
•••
•••
SHHH... don't tell JB about the loan from the CCP Hunter got to buy shares in another CCP company.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Seems you guys stopped talking about that laptop story all of a sudden

See above, Trump actually had to pay up. Nothing like that with Bidens.

Last edited:
•••
Sure they do, they're known hackers too. Does that mean it's fake? C'mon man...

You know what's fake?? That General Flynn, Carter Page, Don Jr. had anything to do with the Russians. Did you not read the Muller report?

•••
“Splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds” - JFK

Sidney Powell: CIA May have Used Dominion for Its Own Benefit - Haspel Should be Fired Immediately
Fuc*ing crooks... can never, ever trust Democrats again!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back