Dynadot

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bluebecker.com said:
Who said shorter is better ? my girl friend said the longer the better lol little joke there.

im not going to keep trumping on which one is better because the facts is every niche of domains are as good as each other to the right end user.

its time for we the domainer to start growing up less words like: noob which
really means newcomer and better which means good and cr*p which means
poor. This is why we dont see enough end users on these forums because
of the way we act to each other or towards domains.

The more pleasant we become to each other and each others domains the more end users will come to show their hand and let the cat out of the bag.

Well Said rep added :)

•••
Don_OKC said:
Anyone tired of having to copy and paste L-LLs from those available lists into the Google text box for researching? Well, I grew tired of such a slow method of research and did something about it.

I have built the Ultimate L-LL Research Page having 3 different Google Search links, followed by 2 acronym definitions and finishing with a Google Trends link. All you need to do is scroll and click for a speedy, efficient domain name research session.

Here is what you'll need to do for getting there. First, I do not want Google to index the research pages content being full of links (might hurt my page rank) so the pages are password protected. The username and password are the same.

username: namepros
password: namepros

The address: www.urdng.com/Research/L-LL_Research_1.html

After logging on you'll find 4 pages with all available L-LLs and their research links. I hope to build a LL-L research page soon.

Enjoy!

BTW: The pages are big (1mb) so the download might be slow.
Thats a nice peace of software yove made their, shame i havnt got the skills
to make software i would add it to bluebecker.com along with my other ideas
i get.

rep added

4ltrorg said:
Thanks for the software...you've made things much easier!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is QX.com in the XX,XXX range.
QXQ in the XXXX range.
QXQX in the XXX range.
QXQXQX in the XX range? It's all in the numbers.

Since so many people are comparing L-LL to LL-L I thought I'd add my pennies worth. L-L-L look great and I encurage anyone to add them to their "BALANCED" portfolio.

Currently L-L-L go for about 8 times more than an L-LL however, they are all registered. L-LL could someday come close to L-L-L values once they are all gone. I know they are a better deal for me now, because I get them for $7. However, I'd like to be Bluebecker or Bricio holding onto all the L-L-L domains.

One positive thing about L-LL domains are that they are only 4 characters thus they will rise again for a second time once all the 4 characters are gone. Will they ever be worth more than L-L-L? I could go either way on that one. Looks Great vs Has Less Dashes. 4 Characters vs 5 Characters? Beauty is in the eye of the enduser.
Rep coming your way good post.

dannbkk said:
Well Said rep added :)
Thanks dannbkk

•••
I just found this site to be active : www.o-db.com seems like a very nice site - (Online Dictionary Site) it's almost like my domain o-bd.com ( Online Business Directory )

•••
Don_OKC said:
Anyone tired of having to copy and paste L-LLs from those available lists into the Google text box for researching? Well, I grew tired of such a slow method of research and did something about it.

I have built the Ultimate L-LL Research Page having 3 different Google Search links, followed by 2 acronym definitions and finishing with a Google Trends link. All you need to do is scroll and click for a speedy, efficient domain name research session.

Here is what you'll need to do for getting there. First, I do not want Google to index the research pages content being full of links (might hurt my page rank) so the pages are password protected. The username and password are the same.

The address: www.urdng.com/Research/L-LL_Research_1.html

After logging on you'll find 4 pages with all available L-LLs and their research links. I hope to build a LL-L research page soon.

Enjoy!

Great tool thanks also the " free acronyms dictionary" is just what I need for finding keywords for my domains..rep given

•••
Here are some recent drops - available to register as of now:

C-WV.COM
GU-E.COM
H-GM.COM
LT-V.COM
M-VL.COM
OS-F.COM
SL-X.COM
U-CG.COM
YU-U.COM

•••
Interesting that snap has 2 L-LL on their "featured" front page.

s-dc.com $99.00 28-Jan-2008
n-yo.com $139.00 28-Jan-2008

g-

rep greatly appreciated... :)

•••
buckshotdots said:
s-dc.com $99.00 28-Jan-2008
n-yo.com $139.00 28-Jan-2008
Wow... great price!!
:)

•••
My new reg: AU-R.COM

Anyone have any idea, how many L-LL & LL-L left now.

thanks

•••
Was browsing the other day and came across a LL-L in use. SN-D.com.

•••
•••
•••
Update: I have the LL-L research page finished and ready to browse.

Anyone tired of having to copy and paste L-LLs & LL-Ls from those available lists into the Google text box for researching? Well, I grew tired of such a slow method of research and did something about it.

I have built the Ultimate L-LL & LL-L Research Pages having 3 different Google Search links, followed by 2 acronym definitions and finishing with a Google Trends link. All you need to do is scroll and click for a speedy, efficient domain name research session.

L-LL: www.urdng.com/Research/L-LL_Research_1.html
LL-L: www.urdng.com/Research/LL-L_Research_1.html

After logging on you'll find 8 pages with all available L-LLs & LL-Ls and their research links.

Enjoy!

•••
The count is definately going lower, however, it seemed to slow down right when the LLLL.com's started picking up. I think that as soon as the LLLL.com's get a little higher and start pushing people out of the market, investors will start a rush towards these $7 gems. If you look at the 3 letter domains, the L-L.com are worth about 1/3 of the LLL.com. If these guys were to follow in their big brothers footsteps, they should now be worth about $20 each, or about 1/3 of the LLLL.com minimum value. However, in actuality they are still undervalued as the should be worth 1/25th the value of a L-L.com which would be around $80.

11/20 = 17357
12/10 = 17114
12/27 = 16168
1/26 = 15902

Last edited:
•••
Don_OKC said:
Update: I have the LL-L research page finished and ready to browse.

Anyone tired of having to copy and paste L-LLs & LL-Ls from those available lists into the Google text box for researching? Well, I grew tired of such a slow method of research and did something about it.

I have built the Ultimate L-LL & LL-L Research Pages having 3 different Google Search links, followed by 2 acronym definitions and finishing with a Google Trends link. All you need to do is scroll and click for a speedy, efficient domain name research session.

L-LL: www.urdng.com/Research/L-LL_Research_1.html
LL-L: www.urdng.com/Research/LL-L_Research_1.html

After logging on you'll find 8 pages with all available L-LLs & LL-Ls and their research links.

Enjoy!

some nice work Don (rep added)

•••
Just reg'd:

P-BJ
W-DR
U-FC
U-GH
T-TY

•••
•••
4ltrorg said:
The count is definately going lower, however, it seemed to slow down right when the LLLL.com's started picking up. I think that as soon as the LLLL.com's get a little higher and start pushing people out of the market, investors will start a rush towards these $7 gems. If you look at the 3 letter domains, the L-L.com are worth about 1/3 of the LLL.com. If these guys were to follow in their big brothers footsteps, they should now be worth about $20 each, or about 1/3 of the LLLL.com minimum value. However, in actuality they are still undervalued as the should be worth 1/25th the value of a L-L.com which would be around $80.

11/20 = 17357
12/10 = 17114
12/27 = 16168
1/26 = 15902

I wish i had enough to buy them all.

•••
saleenant said:
I wish i had enough to buy them all.
Get a Free One....
You can possibly win a free one here in this countdown thread. All you have to do is guess which date all the L-LL and LL-L domains will be registered. There are plenty of spaces still open. Here is the link.
http://www.namepros.com/393482-official-final-countdown-l-ll-ll-5.html

Get a Cheap One...
All the words are gone, so, I thought I'd share some and just put 2 of my ultra premium L-LL keywords up for auction. (Both pay for themselves in parking income as the search engines don't see the dash.) Current bid is just $10 / $5 each. Here is the link.
http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-auctions/428112-l-ll-domains-rare-dictionary-words.html

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: It might be fun to track sales in this thread so we can see how the pirces climb over the years.

T-UT.com $10.95
PR-Y.com $19.95
GO-O.com $2,500

If you know of anymore, pleae post them. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
4ltrorg said:
Edit: It might be fun to track sales in this thread so we can see how the pirces climb over the years.

T-UT.com $10.95
PR-Y.com $19.95
GO-O.com $2,500

If you know of anymore, pleae post them. Thanks

This sold a couple months ago here at NP-

AM-I.COM $75

•••
•••
I bought r-ev for reg fee..
Btw what is the future of L-LL?
Will it be considered as LLLL ?

Last edited:
•••
xrvel said:
I bought r-ev for reg fee..
Btw what is the future of L-LL?
Will it be considered as LLLL ?
Nice find! Rev your engines Reverends.

As to your question. No it won't be considered a LLLL.com, however, due to it's rarity and lack of numbers, it's also not considered a CCCC.com either.

L-LL.coms have their own pricing structure. In order to help determine a price for these we use other similar domains and their pricing structure. As we can see below, the LLL.com domain is worth about 3X more than the L-L.com domain.

Reference: 3Character.com website.
1.) LLL.com = $6,900 Minimum
2.) L-L.com = $2,150 <----Comparison
3.) LLL.net = $800
4.) CCC.com = $350

Noone really knows what the L-LL.coms will be worth after they are all registered. However, based on the above, they "MAY" be worth about 1/3 as much as the LLLL.coms.

•••
4ltrorg said:
As to your question. No it won't be considered a LLLL.com, however, due to it's rarity and lack of numbers, it's also not considered a CCCC.com either.

L-LL.coms have their own pricing structure. In order to help determine a price for these we use other similar domains and their pricing structure. As we can see below, the LLL.com domain is worth about 3X more than the L-L.com domain.

Reference: 3Character.com website.
1.) LLL.com = $6,900 Minimum
2.) L-L.com = $2,150 <----Comparison
3.) LLL.net = $800
4.) CCC.com = $350

Noone really knows what the L-LL.coms will be worth after they are all registered. However, based on the above, they "MAY" be worth about 1/3 as much as the LLLL.coms.
So it depends on LLLL?
How much does LLLLs price increase every year in average?
What is the average price of LLLL now?

•••
xrvel said:
So it depends on LLLL?
How much does LLLLs price increase every year in average?
What is the average price of LLLL now?

well it has only been a relatively short time since the LLLL buyout completed and there was a limited period of maybe 1-2 months while domainers waited to see whether there would be reverse leakage. There wasn't and since then the bottom price level seems to have moved to $25. There was movement on premium names prior to the buyout but the lesson for those regging L-LL or LL-L is to trust judgement in anticipating price movements. The anti-crowd, will of course test your nerve and no there is no guaranteed success. If you want that then wait for the post-buyout secondary market.

•••
leede said:
Bought A-IR.COM for $20
$20 for A-IR seems like a lot of money for something we get free....Just kidding....actually $20 sounds like a great price with all the "green talk" going on right now. Also, it's about what I've been selling my L-LL.coms for.

Here are sales I made the last couple of days. (I added spaces to help protect the domains investment value from search engines.) I think the buyer/s did really well.

L - A I $19.95 (Life - Aritfical Intelligence)
O - O T $19.95 (Online - Optical Technology)
A x - U $19.95 (Sounds like Ask You)

I've got D-O C and D-O W up for sale now. I'll post how those sales go once they have completed.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back