IT.COM

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Chinese Premium
All letters except a,e,i,o,u,v. Total - 20

Western Premiums also called Quad Premiums:

a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,g,i,l,m,n,o,p,r,s,t. Total - 17

WP/QP Dual

b,c,d,f,g,h,k,l,m,n,p,r,s,t Total 13

•••
I did some bidding yesterday and did not win any.

Here are the ones and what they sold for at GD:

mnjh.org $40
xyxm.org $40
lwds.org $50
bgsn.org $57

So the floor on GD was $40 yesterday.

•••
Not a dig at you by any means but people need to be 100% correct when posting .be quick -xx remaining-
its not fair on people who believe everything they read.Seeing a lot of this on here recently.Djum started a thread citing the same kinda thing and i agree with him

•••
hrfh.org sold for $101 (to me, actually)
zpyy.org is at $93 with 4 minutes to go.

The average price today seems to be above $67 or $15 higher than yesterday.

•••
I don't know about Chaomi, but LLLL could be one area, where West values domains higher than East.

HRFH for example is a known acronym meaning "Human Rights and Fair Housing". I also like the looks of it, just letters make great logo because of the "-" line in all letters on the same height. Hence, it sold for 3.5x+ more than zjqb

•••
it is hard one with VRs, as they are more of a commercial product, not "non-profit" material and they don't match the commodity aspect of it neither for CP nor for WP.

•••
•••
Price on Chaomi is low, 120 RMB last I checked which is about $20 but they are doing a good volume. I've said this before but I'll say it again, I think what we will see on Chaomi is that a certain amount of weak hands need to be worked through and then the price will begin to jump. The fact that Chinese are backordering on Western platforms points to them being willing to pay more if need be. I think it is very early to worry about current prices. Hold your Chinese LLLL.org -- I wouldn't sell now.

Thanks for these words.

I've bought about 40 LLLL.org chips lately, with an average price of about $30 (ranging from $20 -$50). I'll probably buy ten more and then I'll just sit back and wait. Worst scenario is that I lose $1500 bucks (if they will be considered worthless). I can live with that, even if I personally think it's unrealistic.

•••
You can always extrapolate from analogous .com
How much would xwwx.com fetch? Let's say, for argument's sake, $3000?
Then divide it by 10-40 depending what you believe the market value for .org vs .com is and/or adding intrinsic value to reflect what it will be eventually.
That will give you the range of $75 to $300.

•••
I see that after the initial excitement any interest in LLLL.org died down...
I'm selling a few western premium VCVC at pretty much reg fee but no takers.

And it's not just .orgs - feels like everything came to a screeching halt... :(

•••
Haven't checked lately, but yes, because the chips went down to 20-30 range, WPs regs stopped and remember there is constant supply of drops for all the names, unless the floor for them is established.

We see with .com that WPs are already in 40%-60% range from CPs and are climbing even closer. Once CPs go to $50-100 range, then WPs will be bought out first, then establish floor at $15-20 with all drops being caught and will grow from there.

•••
Bluebox, you are impatient ) The buyout occured about 2 months ago. PM me the list of LLLL.org that you have, I'll have a look.

•••
undervalued but what do you think the value of LLLL.org chip should be..how high can they go.
If you look at 4L.com and 4L.net, it should be min. $100. Current prices are extremely undervalued. I believe that org will gain its value in 3-9 months range.

Actually, we are not 100 % sure if the chinese demand will grow. If it keeps growing, then would be a great investment for the next 1-2 years. If you are impatient and do not like adventure, then you can sell for a decent ROI.

•••
There is no serious change. It is better to hold 4L.orgs at the moment.

•••
After a year of experimenting, I am dropping mine. Including we-chips. Not worth it.

•••
•••
•••
Quit chattinmg and get the scan done bitch :)

•••
arnie said:
Quit chattinmg and get the scan done bitch :)

lol Pred - I'm running one final .net scan then I'll do the .org's just for you ;)

•••
OMG.

This is getting hilarious. Ultimately I think only registrars will have to win out of this.

.ORG is a good tld that I personally like, but please stop the hysteria. It is getting too far.

Why favor LLLL domains instead of real words? Because they are easier to evaluate etc. But ULTIMATELY END USERS are the FORCE that drives this business. What are you thinking? Only of latecomer domainers who will then trade up the prices of these domains, that were all available till now?

END USER Sales .. repeat after me end users end users. The client in this business is the end user not the domainer. End users love .com, they taste good, domainers love anything that they think it might taste good.

This is just crazy .. if you want to go forward, then go ahead, spend your money on LLLL.org's and wait for the next year renewal's when you will have to renew your 200 LLLL.org's and they did not produce any parking revenue, nor did they get any end user inquiry.

It is getting sick.

•••
lol

guys, .org is for organisations, charities etc, clubs, politics etc

nail a few, but for me vcvc.org is pointless.

useful; acronym letters eg: wspo.org etc
many meanings. i i will take some, a few

.com is a different biscuit. they are like trading cards, the worst, and the best, well, they're just that.

there is the odd LLLL.net or cvcv.info sale but imho they are not about that

cvcv.net works for me as endusers for that and generics

.info is about fine generics, LLL, GEO! etc

i am sticking to well known acronyms in the 'few' i take outside com, in anything else.

it is my honest opinion LLLL.net will be dead in the water too. theres 200k to go for petes sake lol

•••
vlad74 said:
anyone has a list of three same letters available?

I also would like to see if any premium vcvc left

just scanned, ended 1-2 hours ago, so many errors reported though ...
no vcvc found,
so i got here two lists, premiums + u and j :

i my self took some :

1, jDDD.ORG
2, jFFF.ORG
3, rFFF.ORG
4, lHHH.ORG
5, mLLL.ORG
6, mNNN.ORG
7, lPPP.ORG
8, rPPP.ORG
9, FFFb.ORG
10, LLLm.ORG
11, LLLr.ORG
12, NNNd.ORG
13, NNNl.ORG
14, NNNm.ORG
15, NNNp.ORG
16, NNNu.ORG
17, uGGG.ORG

1, nbbb.ORG
2, bDDD.ORG
3, mDDD.ORG
4, nDDD.ORG
5, pDDD.ORG
6, jFFF.ORG
7, fGGG.ORG
8, hGGG.ORG
9, tGGG.ORG
10, gHHH.ORG
11, gMMM.ORG
12, fNNN.ORG
13, gNNN.ORG
14, jNNN.ORG
15, lNNN.ORG
16, lPPP.ORG
17, lRRR.ORG
18, bTTT.ORG
19, uBBB.ORG

•••
thanks, took a few as well. just 7 left:

jfff.org
mnnn.org
nnnu.org
hggg.org
ghhh.org
gnnn.org
jnnn.org

•••
anders_oie@hotm said:
Just registered FFFD.ORG
Are all triple repeating premiums taken?

nice one.

I think almost all tripples are taken. if anyone knows any available tripples (not only premium onces), pls post it here

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back