Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd value it at low 4 figures.

Buydomains won't sell names like that for less than $2,000

I tried to sell the domain to BuyDomains.com and they offered me only $200

•••
Sedo:

ONGS.COM
6,500 $US

IDOL.COM
120,000 EUR

VIEU .com @ Sedo for $2,499

In my VIEU, IDOL dot com will be on top of DNJournal's list for this week.

another market Banger, great to see this happened in SUMMER! [Time where everybody have no interest to buy domains] :tu:

•••
Don't regret any sales tbh, I'm sure we've all sold some names cheap.

As long as your ROI was good, move on, if it wasn't then you need to think why, but you still move on. :p

I'm loving the "double/triple premium" sales I'm seeing tbh. :tu:

•••
ROI was good, i dont regret the sale.

I just dont understand one thing, I've contacted over 100 potential buyers offering them the domain for $350, a few replied that they dont need it and 1 person decided to buy it. If this domain is valued at low $xxxx, why then it was so hard to sell it at $350?

Thanks

•••
ROI was good, i dont regret the sale.

I just dont understand one thing, I've contacted over 100 potential buyers offering them the domain for $350, a few replied that they dont need it and 1 person decided to buy it. If this domain is valued at low $xxxx, why then it was so hard to sell it at $350?

Thanks

IMO because the name is ok but not that good ( there are brands about the same name ). There is one about the same price Feeo, is much more better, but someone bid it already

•••
ok I see now different opinions
1. the name is valued at low $xxxx and
2. the domain is not that good

So my conclusion is that the domain value is the price for which the buyer will buy the domain.

•••
LAEG sold for $210 so I think you got a fair price for it. Don't beat yourself up over it.

•••
ok I see now different opinions
1. the name is valued at low $xxxx and
2. the domain is not that good

So my conclusion is that the domain value is the price for which the buyer will buy the domain.

LAEG sold for $210 so I think you got a fair price for it. Don't beat yourself up over it.

glae and laeg is totally different but i think the price is not that bad or else in np or dnf, ppl would make offer for $350 but no one did.

I think if auction in sedo, min $500 or more

•••
I believe I got one of the best deals of my life yesterday... :)

Seriously, there are some pretty good deals around this summer, so if you've got cash, don't hesitate when the opportunity comes knockin'.

•••
•••
I believe I got one of the best deals of my life yesterday... :)

Seriously, there are some pretty good deals around this summer, so if you've got cash, don't hesitate when the opportunity comes knockin'.

What you've got? ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
well things can't be all bad.....

TEUD, which apparently sold on EBAY back in 2008 for $356 ( http://www.namepros.com/2836412-post7966.html) I just observed sold on EBAY again today for $383.89...... interesting, and optimistic if legit as I don't see any obvious endusers for it or being regged in numerous extensions..... if the price is based mainly on being pronounceable that is a great price imho.....

•••
•••
I tried to sell the domain to BuyDomains.com and they offered me only $200

try to buy a similar one from them

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

that is ALWAYS correct

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Thanks

in this market you don't get the same value for the same domain everyday, it's not Math.

Maybe next month, one person will NEED THAT domain and they will be willing to pay 10 times what you sold it for. So "luck" is a big factor too.

•••

I dont feel LAEG got a fair price
LA - Louisiana State
LA - Los Angeles

So I think LAEG worth more than $210:imho:

•••
Namejet:
TIKE(.)COM $5,401
EOCC(.)COM $1,283

•••
in this market you don't get the same value for the same domain everyday, it's not Math.

Maybe next month, one person will NEED THAT domain and they will be willing to pay 10 times what you sold it for. So "luck" is a big factor too.

Yes you are right math and Economy Rules not always apply to domain names, and yes luck is a big factor, let's remember the sale of CamRoulette.com

Thanks

•••
EBAY today:

DAXA $711

Cheap if you ask me !

•••
•••
•••
which is the best place I might try to put up for fast sale a nice brandable pronunceable LLLL.com hoping it reaches its deserved price? ebay? sedo..? where?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back