NameSilo

Super Link Wheel - 400 Interlinking Web 2.0 sites, social bookmarks, microblogs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER LINK WHEEL

I am sure you have all heard of a link wheel and how link wheels help with search engine ranking and page rank. They are one of the most effective and creative SEO methods on the market today. Link wheels are used by top websites to gain top rankings.

A usual link wheel looks something like this:

link-wheel2.jpg

With our SUPER LINK WHEEL we take the link wheel and turn it into the size of a tractor tyre.

We link together web 2.0 properties, social bookmarking sites, microblogs, blog posts, articles to bring you the link wheel like no other. The total link count is 400 links.

Link wheel professionally done cost around £175 ($300) for just 18 web 2.0 properties. See here: Link Wheel | Premium UK Link Wheels | Link Wheel Service | Linkwheelz

We think that is way too expensive!!!

Our SUPER LINK WHEELS provide you with backlinks from mostly PR7-PR9 domains. They also provide you with good solid linking from reliable sites and a source of traffic.

With a SUPER LINK WHEEL you are infact looking at a link wheel more like this.

linkwheel31.jpg

Whats more you are getting quality backlinks from sites such as:

Meme from Yahoo! - Share text, photos, videos and music. It's free!
http://posterous.com
Free Blogs, Blog Hosting & Photo Sharing at Vox.com
Multiply - Secure, Family-Friendly Media Sharing
YouAre · Living in real time!
http://www.koornk.com/
Xanga.com - The Blogging Community
Jaiku | Your Conversation
FriendFeed
Plurk is a social journal for your life
brightkite.com
Google Buzz
Twitter
Public timeline - Identi.ca
Tumblr
Ping.fm / Update all of your social networks at once!
spotback.com
Diigo - Web Highlighter and Sticky Notes, Online Bookmarking and Annotation, Personal Learning Network.
WordPress.com — Get a Free Blog Here
Blog.com - What's your story?
http://www.blogger.com
LiveJournal: Discover global communities of friends who share your unique passions and interests.

as well as others, all interlinked with each other creating a SUPER WHEEL.

The complicated bit:

We take 1 article with your keywords and url, and distibute it to 20 blogger sites, 14 blog.com sites, 20 live journal sites and 20 wordpress blogs. We then bookmark and microblog post the wordpress blogs creating more links. By the time we have finished you end up with around 400 links for your site.

PRICE:

Value (based on linkwheel.co.uk) - $xxxx's
Normal price $149
Your Price $49

LINKS ARE ROLLED OUT ON A DAILY BASIS
ALL PROPERTIES ARE INTERLINKED WITH EACH OTHER
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE PROVIDE A PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN ARTICLE/PRESS RELEASE
WE TAKE UP TO FIVE OF YOUR KEYWORDS AND INTEGRATE THEM INTO THE ARTICLE/PRESS RELEASE
TO BUILD A LINK WHEEL THIS SIZE ON YOUR OWN WOULD TAKE WEEKS, WE HAVE A DEDICATED TEAM OF EXPERTS WHO WILL BUILD THESE FOR YOU.

All we need is your payment
Your URL
Your content (or ours)
Your keywords
Your website category

Multiple order discounts available.

Either pm on here, or go to Super Link Wheel | The most powerful link wheel on the planet where you can order and we will get to work straight away.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two questions, are you using the same article and posting it too all these sites or are you spinning it?

And second question, do you have a review copy available?

regards,

•••
Hi,

Yes an order for $49 is for one article. If you want multiple articles you need to order multiple wheels. Alternatively you could provide the articles and we could submit them for you if you want to use multiple articles. Or we can write one for you included in the price.

Yes the review copies are $49 instead of $149. Most companies charge a lot more than $149 for half the service we do so its a bargain.

Thanks
Andy

•••
Are you not worried about duplicate content penalties using the same article on all these different sites?

Regards,

•••
No if you look at article marketing and press releases they are all done using the same techniques. I have blasted out the same article to multiple directories and sites on many occassions and always get an increase in rank and PR. Its better to have one quality article in multiple high ranking sites than watered down spins in multiple high ranking sites. All links still get indexed but only one site will get credit for the original.

•••
Interesting, I have heard some talk about the possibility that "duplicate content" is actually a myth. Personally I think I would rather do a really top quality proper spin. Spend some time doing it,

Anyone else have an opinion on this? Which is more effective?

Sending you a Pm, I have a few more questions but I think I'm most likely going to order a review copy.

Regards,

•••
Have not recieved your pm yet?

Thanks

Andy

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back