Domain Empire

advice SquadHelp - Premium Listings - How Long to Sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redgoblin

Established Member
Impact
Just wondered if anyone had any experience selling on SquadHelp and how long roughly sales took. I've had a couple of names accepted into Premium a month ago, and there's interest with shortlists etc. Once accepted into Premium did your domains sell pretty quick or did it still take say 12-24 months?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just wondered if anyone had any experience selling on SquadHelp and how long roughly sales took. I've had a couple of names accepted into Premium a month ago, and there's interest with shortlists etc. Once accepted into Premium did your domains sell pretty quick or did it still take say 12-24 months?

Thanks
I would say that the sell through should be similar to other sites with the exception that they sell brandables incl logos which will make lower quality names into higher value tickets when/if they sell (compared to what you would get for the same on Afternic for example).

Furthermore, if you do not wish to hold on and wait sell them in the Wholesale Marketplace at SH - you will most likely get rid of them then if the price is low enough.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back