Dynadot

Smartname any one using it? I did not get paid

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i am useing Smartname does any one using it in domain parking ? i did not get paid by Them
they are net 15 today is 16
does it is scam site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi,
Cool
Now they are owned by GoDaddy, what is your review about them.

•••
now CPC is Great 0.05-10 USD ..i have place my 90 + domain .. i have made 300+ USD let see what happen in next month

•••
Ok, Thanks for sharing the insights.

•••
looks good, Net 15 but minimum payout is $100

•••
I don't think smartname takes any new member now,this is what they said to me in their email.Your account must be an old one Vipani17

•••
I too have a very old account may be 2-3 years old
But whats the point of not taking new members ?

•••
Ram jane(God knows) but this is what they said to me in their email reply,they also said that Afternic is also using same system like SN but I had a nightmare with AN so not in mood to use them again.

•••
I too have a very old account may be 2-3 years old
But whats the point of not taking new members ?
its Own by godaddy if you Sing up it will redirect it to Afternic for parking

•••
Godaddy and Afternic -if you sign up with either of them, you have a SmartName account automatically.

•••
Not always correct NS because this is what they said to me in a private mail.
"Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. Your Afternic logins will not work on SmartName. At this time, SmartName is not taking new customers. However..........."

•••
Did very well with them in the past. I used them due to Sharp looking pages, being able to link to specific sales pages on my own sales site, being able to pop up a window on all of my domains to random sites of mine. Haven't used them in a long time but I ran pretty exclusive with them in the old days for quite a while and always paid on time under the old ownership. Might have to dust my ancient account off and test a few to see how it compares to the old days and against domainnamesales who I'm mainly using now as I do dig the style/features of their system.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back