IT.COM

Showcase Your "X" Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tourismtourism

Established Member
Impact
ElonMusk changed the Twitter logo. And enabled X.com to jump to Twitter.com, could this drive more deals on X domains?

Which is better: "Keyword + X" or "X + Keyword"?:unsure:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
almost anything that starts with 'x' can be misinterpreted as 'adult industry' known also as 'x industry'

•••
almost anything that starts with 'x' can be misinterpreted as 'adult industry' known also as 'x industry'
maybe Elon's venture will change that.... NOT overnight.... but yes...ppl see X as XXX

•••
XBusinesses (.com)

XNewsroom (.com)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
No, not really, here are some companies with the prefix X that have nothing to do with the adult industry:

• XPlace.com one of the world’s leading freelance marketplaces, connecting thousands of freelancers and businesses every day
  • XVentures.com Consulting and Legal Representation in Asia and the U.S.
  • XGames The X Games are an annual extreme sports event organized, produced and broadcast by ESPN
  • XBox Gaming console by Microsoft
  • X Holdings (by Elon Musk) owns Twitter under X
  • Xerox
  • Xbox 360
  • X-Factor
  • X-files
  • Motorola Xoom
  • X-Men
Here are some more brands with the prefix "X":

And there are many many more.

•••
•••
•••
im hoping for Xonopoly.com & Xsocially.com to get offers

•••
•••
•••
•••
SpatialGPT.app
XBanking.app
Xall.app
XSpatial.app
XSmartphone.app

Last edited:
•••
•••
Turns out I have Codename X in dot com.
I suppose I'll keep renewing it. 🤷‍♂️

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I haven't entered a domain forum for a long time, and after the recent changes in Twitter, I just bought this domain: (xeazy.com) What do you think?

•••
Perhaps for a certain group of people who are involved in this a lot, but in general I would say no.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back