IT.COM

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello
How do you know that rgv.in will drop?
If I check whois, I see this: Expires: 2008-12-17

•••
OsiriX said:
Hello

Just check the status

•••
OsiriX said:
Hello
See the status, (PENDING DELETE) and check the Last Updated date you will determine exactly when it will drop

•••
my last caught:

rgv.in
brc.co.in

and the next drops are:
ugh.in
fuq.in

•••
I'm in the US on the East Coast where Indian domains drop at 4 pm. When they drop, do they always drop at exactly 4 pm?

If anyone can explain exactly how the drop time works, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

•••
4 pm EST.

trevor said:
I'm in the US on the East Coast where Indian domains drop at 4 pm. When they drop, do they always drop at exactly 4 pm?

If anyone can explain exactly how the drop time works, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

•••
Do they drop today?
And is it 4 PM EST or 0 UTC?
sutuicom said:
my last caught:

rgv.in
brc.co.in

and the next drops are:
ugh.in
fuq.in

•••
sutuicom said:
4 pm EST.

So to be clear, each domain that is scheduled to be dropped on a particular day, becomes available at exactly 4 PM EST and never later?

So it's not as though, for example, 500 domains are dropping and some are available at 4:00, some at 4:05, some at 4:15, etc?

•••
AFAIK It takes quite a few minutes (maybe 15-20) for the drop to complete.

•••
sdsinc said:

That's right. :hehe:

•••
Two domains (iww, bgm) have one new owner.

The next drops are:
lmp.in
myj.in

•••
For EST, does daylight saving also apply?

•••
sdsinc said:
LLL.ins are usually gone between 4s and 60s (rare).

I don't think it takes 15 mins for the domains to drop.

And its usually only a few that drop together, never seen 500.

•••
mwzd said:
LLL.ins are usually gone between 4s and 60s (rare).

I don't think it takes 15 mins for the domains to drop.

And its usually only a few that drop together, never seen 500.

Currently LLL.ins are usually gone between 4s and 20s :imho:

•••
nwt.in have new owner.

the next drop is bie.in

•••
Thanks for the continued updates. I've been passively watching, and glad to see the drops splits between several different registrants.

•••
----I have Removed posting. thought is a .in showcase thread!----

Last edited:
•••
When do this drop?
sutuicom said:
nwt.in have new owner.

the next drop is bie.in

•••
I got bie.in

the next drops are:
ngu.in
sth.in
cjn.in

rep or donation are welcome.

•••
How are you preparing the list? Do you have any script that is freely available?

•••
sukantab said:
How are you preparing the list? Do you have any script that is freely available?

I just scan all LLL.in monthly. :hehe:

•••
thanks and what do you search for :pending deletion?

•••
Can someone let me know when the drop time is in GMT / UK time zone. Any special way to do these catches? Or do I just wait at my favorite .in registrar and try to reg it just as it drops?

Sorry if these questions seem really silly, but I've never done drop-catching before and not really clued up on it.

•••
It is after 20:00 UK time. You better have a script tell you as soon as the domain is available, and have the domain in your shopping basket or something to make the registering process as fast as possible. I do not know how others do.

•••
Thanks jido, you're always at hand to help :) tried to rep you, but says I've gotta spread the rep around lol.

Where can I get such a script?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back