I would like to request an honest appraisal for the domain name SavingBills.com
here is some analytic about this keyword:
- Keywords: saving bills
- Language : English
- Monthly Exact Searches: 8,100
- CPC: $3.42 USD
- PPC Advertisers: 24
UtjOyB8.png

As you can see the PPC advertisers are growing every month for the keyword , even the CPC bidding is high.
KDDL4Np.png

Best regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's good to find domain names that convey the possibility of saving money to people. I see where you are coming from on this domain, and whilst there may be broad match keyword traffic, when you consider the term "saving bills" on its own, it does not make sense. "Saving on Bills" would make sense and is therefore a much better domain in my opinion. The domain has to read well and make sense in order to function properly as a brand.

•••
"Saving bills" made me think of "Not paying bills". As accelerator said, matching words to ads isn't the whole story.

I can't think of a logical product this site could sell.

•••
Its a nice Domain for a person dealing in Solar Energy or a like products which reduce the monthly bill expenses either its electricity/gas/mobile and many more.

Price Quote
Reseller : Low $xxx
End User : Low to Mid $xxxx

•••
It's good to find domain names that convey the possibility of saving money to people. I see where you are coming from on this domain, and whilst there may be broad match keyword traffic, when you consider the term "saving bills" on its own, it does not make sense. "Saving on Bills" would make sense and is therefore a much better domain in my opinion. The domain has to read well and make sense in order to function properly as a brand.
I know saving on bills sound better , but my list of buyers who I deal with are more interested in short domain names , so for me saving bill may be even better.
Thank you too @bigbagofbricks and @sahhilberi for you replies , I really appreciate that .

•••
Honestly I think it's not a bad one. Maybe not the besttttt investment, but I can see you making some kind of profit off that name!

•••
Honestly I think it's not a bad one. Maybe not the besttttt investment, but I can see you making some kind of profit off that name!
thanks for your honest reply

•••
It is worded wrong. Does not make sense. It is hard on the tongue. Say it out loud. Save on bills - com would be the correct form of this domain name. Save on your bills - com would be the real way to make it, but that is way to long a name. Maybe even bill saver - com, but even that is a stretch.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back