domain Reliable Brain (.) com / White Attack (.) com / Blue Airport (.)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

azdag

Impact
Please appraise the following 3 domain names
Thank you for your help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
impossible to see or even guess where your trying to go with these domains. What type of usage are you imagining ?. They appear to be just random word pairings of a non native English speaker. There's no commercial usage to what are just word mismatches

Last edited:
•••
impossible to see or even guess where your trying to go with these domains. What type of usage are you imagining ?. They appear to be just random word pairings of a non native English speaker. There's no commercial usage to what are just word mismatches
Thanks for your encouragement :stop:

•••
Thanks for your encouragement :stop:
I understand your frustration. But, sometimes you just have to shout out 'STOP' to prevent someone walking over a cliff, even if it is just a small financial one. I think I understand how you arrived at your chosen word pairings but that doesn't make them usable in the context of business or play or for that matter just about any web content.

BlueAirport, what are you envisaging, Covering everything that has a reference to Blue in an airport setting, Because your customers surely will never know.

WhiteAttack Yes Shark attacks are on the rise. Nobodies going to buy this term, has terrible connotations for racism (unintended of course) so go ahead, create a site of shark attacks, but don't imagine value in the domain.

ReliableBrain. I guess this is as opposed to an Unreliable Brain. There are indeed great terms out there for Cognitive, memory and daily life enhancement, this isn't one of them. You can't be all things to all men/women in a stoke of a pen. At the risk of offending you more, It reads Amateurish.

If I can't get you to Question your choice of domains, then indeed I'm wasting my time. So if you wish I can tell you they are great domains. Go ahead and register 50 similar. Or I can try to stop you in your tracks and hopefully get you to rethink your approach to domains.

Last edited:
•••
I understand your frustration. But, sometimes you just have to shout out 'STOP' to prevent someone walking over a cliff, even if it is just a small financial one. I think I understand how you arrived at your chosen word pairings but that doesn't make them usable in the context of business or play or for that matter just about any web content.

BlueAirport, what are you envisaging, Covering everything that has a reference to Blue in an airport setting, Because your customers surely will never know.

WhiteAttack Yes Shark attacks are on the rise. Nobodies going to buy this term, has terrible connotations for racism (unintended of course) so go ahead, create a site of shark attacks, but don't imagine value in the domain.

ReliableBrain. I guess this is as opposed to an Unreliable Brain. There are indeed great terms out there for Cognitive, memory and daily life enhancement, this isn't one of them. You can't be all things to all men/women in a stoke of a pen. At the risk of offending you more, It reads Amateurish.

If I can't get you to Question your choice of domains, then indeed I'm wasting my time. So if you wish I can tell you they are great domains. Go ahead and register 50 similar. Or I can try to stop you in your tracks and hopefully get you to rethink your approach to domains.
I thank you very much for your comments. you convinced me for ReliableBrain and WhiteAttack.

•••
Thank you for your acknowledgement. I should have elaborated further in the first place. I think I do now see where your starting your domain journey from.
Three word popular. Lets see if we can drop it to two and register in .com. That's not necessarily a bad idea, shorter is usually better in domains. but, you've got to keep an eye on loosing the context of what made that domain/word search popular. Yes the best has already been taken but I'm sure you'll find a few nuggets out there.

•••
Thank you for your acknowledgement. I should have elaborated further in the first place. I think I do now see where your starting your domain journey from.
Three word popular. Lets see if we can drop it to two and register in .com. That's not necessarily a bad idea, shorter is usually better in domains. but, you've got to keep an eye on loosing the context of what made that domain/word search popular. Yes the best has already been taken but I'm sure you'll find a few nuggets out there.
Yes of course. I have already bought 40 two-word domain names, 14 of them accepted at SH and BB, my problem in the rest of the domains. and as I am a beginner in domaining I evaluated my domains by Godaddy Appraisal and I ignored the other factors
if you can help me filter the list below.
I know I made a lot of mistakes in choosing this list.
warmatmosphere.com
purpleanalysis.com
officialcost.com
goldendig.com
reliablecost.com
steeldiet.com
monthlyenergy.com
originalhelp.com
superiorbuyer.com
drybottle.com
warmbusiness.com
dryengine.com
solidmanager.com
superblook.com
reliablegain.com
cuteholiday.com
solidlady.com
redinspector.com
safeprize.com
Thank you very much for your support

•••
I'm sorry to say none are focused or specific enough for my tastes, basically too vague in their description or association. Superiorbuyer (Negotiator) or Goldendig (Gold, Artifacts search) have some relevant focus. I don't think anybody could really say what they would expect to find at the end of the other domains. Putting aside the best generics. Good domains generally need to be enticing as well as subject relative. You can go right off-the-wall in domains (even by association) but now you have to be Super-enticing.

I haven't done any Googling of your terms, my comments are off-the-cuff. Maybe others will chip-in

Last edited:
•••
ReliableBrain.com = $10 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back