Domain Empire

Regfly.com is Kevin Medina

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Folks, I've been rather quiet lately. For those of you who don't know, my name is Justin and I'm webmaster of the former Registerflies.com.

First allow me to apologize for taking the site offline. Something went wrong with the code during a horrible HostNine experience and after the GoDaddy buy out and the ICANN notice, I didn't see the need to pursue the battle any longer. At this point, things have changed.

There has been some confusion as to what's gone on with Registerfly and now the rebranding into Regfly with the support of Tucows etc etc.

Allow me to be brief. I'm reopening Registerflies.com. There are some issues with the current code but it is going to open for good. The site was a mess but with a little work, it can be cleaned up and brought back to being functional.

Regfly is Kevin Medina
Contrary to what some of you have been told, Regfly.com, RWS, HostFlex.com are all Kevin Medina. Kevin Medina and Robert Oneill are working together and reselling domain names through Tucows now and Tucows is supporting these known criminals.

Nothing has changed. They continue to lie cheat and steal. Kevin has made no point to issue any response to allegations against him... nothing.

So, Registerflies.com must stay open and must continue on. ICANN and the law do nothing unless they are pushed. People should not do business with Registerfly under any circumstance whatsoever.

I wanted this to be brief, feel free to respond but I have work to do. There's a lot of information that has been gathered and records of where stolen domain names have gone to. I'm going to make this information as public as possible while trying to protect the rights of the original Registrants.

The cold hard facts are ICANN is not going to bite, the law doesn't care and the criminals are still free to conduct business as usual. The only way this can be stopped is by the community and we will be heard. Enough is enough!

Thanks for listening and I will let you all know when Registerflies.com is back up and live.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
internetdiffusion said:
I registred 11 domains 2 weeks ago with regfly.com, they took my money but the domains are still not registred :( What can i do? I'm going to ask to my credit card to give me back the money because this "company" never gave me what I bought.

That's amazing that in 2008, a website like this can still go on. I dont know what can i do, but I'm disgusted....A lot of messages and no answer....amazing....

hmm, I always wonder, after ICANN terminated regfly accreditation, and enom terminated them as reseller, what platform they're using now, I guess.. the answer is none... They can't / don't resell any domain names anymore..

•••
I believe they are now using the tucows platform. But that does not really matter if they just take the money :td:
I'm going to shoot an E-mail to tucows.

•••
Wow... Thank you Justin for all the information,

As a newbie to domaining, I never new or heard about Registerfly and Regfly, Kevin Medina and Robert Oneil?? First time I hear about them, and thank god for people like you Justin, that you take the time and effort to tell us what has happened and is happening.

I just found this thread as rather coincidence and I am glad I did. I did not know that these things had happened and was "allowed" to go free.

Thank you for taking this up again, so newbies like me learn about it.

Thank you again Justin, I wish I could do something to support you.

Best regards,

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
He might have enjoyed that... :hehe:

Would have made him much better also.

•••
news....

Thanks!

Here is their answer after 5 days....

Thank you for contacting our billing support department. We have investigated the charges in question and have refunded the amount in question back to your credit card that you used to make the purchase. Please allow between 5-7 business days for your card company to process this refund and apply it back to your card.

Thank you

RegisterFly.com

I just loosed a lot of time :(
I hope they really credit my card...

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
He might have enjoyed that... :hehe:
oooops, did I say that out loud?

Is that call footicus? Just wondering :)

•••
Thank you for posting your site and the thread. I am new to domaining and I appreciate this information, I would have never known about it, had I not found this thread.

•••
I've given up ever getting back the over/double charges from my account. It wasn't much but still...

And what ever happened to that class-action lawsuit? I signed up, was receiving emails from the law firm taking it on, but haven't heard anything about it in months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back