Dynadot

domain Please appraise wyomingtravel dot net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Just acquired wyomingtravel dot net (probably from someone here haha). I can think of a ton of end-users, but I'm not sure about the price. Ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is Wyo Ming related to Yao?

I think Yao is worth more because he was famous in Houston. Otherwise I think you have to be lucky to find someone with the name Wyo who has a travel business.

As a fall back it might be used in the U.S. for travel site.

As for value? You KNOW the end user, you KNOW the comps.. just be reasonable about it.

•••
:lol:
Is Wyo Ming related to Yao?

I think Yao is worth more because he was famous in Houston. Otherwise I think you have to be lucky to find someone with the name Wyo who has a travel business.

As a fall back it might be used in the U.S. for travel site.

As for value? You KNOW the end user, you KNOW the comps.. just be reasonable about it.

•••
:lol: no, I'm not live in the US, I would have never imagine it was an state, so then It definitively has value! but I don't know how would be the market, I hope some other member from the US who know better the market give you a good appraisal, good luck ;)

Do you live in Europe or Asia?:blink:

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Just acquired wyomingtravel dot net (probably from someone here haha). I can think of a ton of end-users, but I'm not sure about the price. Ideas?

Very good name. Someone mentioned that the ext. was going to hurt you. But because of the subject matter...travel, I personally don't feel that you should be too concerned, because ironically the best Wyoming Travel site is NOT a .com but a .org:lol: And it's one heck of a gorgeous site too. http://www.wyomingtourism.org/

So with that being said, if you only paid $1.50, you could hold on to this for 2 or 3 years easily (renewals) and still come out on top. If it was my name I would pursue an end user and flip it quick for $200 or wait patiently and develop a nice monetized mini site then sell it for a low to mid $X,xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back