Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Just one domain name mcqsurgery.com Please appraise it

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Sandy12.. or Sandy. Not many people ask to have developed sites appraised. The name alone is worth nothing IMO. In order to increase the value or to even have visitors return you need to focus on cleaning up that site. It looks cheap and messy. You nav bar has way too many options for a site of that size. You've spelt Copyright incorrectly on footer of your site.
This was meant to be a professional site. Clean it up a bit and you should be able to achieve that.
Good luck and all the best.
Many times when people build sites like these it means that they too are in school to become an MD, if so, good luck with that to doc!

•••
Thanks

HI
Thanks for the handy review. I am sorry I am replying so late. I ve tried to do most of the things you advised, Please take a look again
Thanks
Hey Sandy12.. or Sandy. Not many people ask to have developed sites appraised. The name alone is worth nothing IMO. In order to increase the value or to even have visitors return you need to focus on cleaning up that site. It looks cheap and messy. You nav bar has way too many options for a site of that size. You've spelt Copyright incorrectly on footer of your site.
This was meant to be a professional site. Clean it up a bit and you should be able to achieve that.
Good luck and all the best.
Many times when people build sites like these it means that they too are in school to become an MD, if so, good luck with that to doc!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back