Domain Empire

domain PaypalDeposit.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, just wondering how much you think this name is worth. I have it for auction at:

Bido.com - Social Auction Platform

it's been reviewed on killerstartups.com and ever since then i've had about 200-400 uniques a day. i started it as a business venture but decided to take up real estate instead. let me know if you need any other info!

oh and:
Search Terms & Google Rankings:

*paypaldeposit - 1
*paypal deposit - 2
*paypal deposit amounts - 7
*paypal cash - 15
*deposit money paypal - 6
*how to cash paypal money - 6
*deposit money to paypal - 8
*paypal home - 11
*deposited money in your paypal account - 4
*paypal current fee - 12
*what is paypal deposit amount - 5
*deposit paypal - 9
*pay pal money - 8

Traffic Proof:
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5434/paypaldeposit.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not selling the site! I'm only selling the name. I did as suggested though and took the site itself down. The index anyhow.

Last edited:
•••
The UDRP clearly states that attempting to sell a domain that is likely to be confused for a registered trademark is sign of bad faith, which is one of the major requirements to prove in any dispute. The fact that "PayPal" is not anywhere near a generic or common term outside of the TM gives further fuel to the fire. I'm frankly surprised you got away with it for this long.

What it states in regards to selling is exactly:
"...to the complainant who is the owner of the trademark or service mark or to a competitor of that complainant..."

And what it states as far as legitimate use includes:
"(iii) you are making a legitimate noncommercial or fair use of the domain name, without intent for commercial gain to misleadingly divert consumers or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at issue"

Bido does not know the out of pocket costs of any seller to sell a domain that may have a mark in it.
Bido also does not know what the buyer will do with the domain.
There are legitimate uses and legitimate ways to sell domains that may have a string of a mark in them.
There would be an ineffective / very involved process to censor what people want to sell on Bido, we are not the judge nor jury nor an arbitration forum.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back