NameSilo

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No hard feelings here, but why don't we just stick to the word PPC campaigns? The thread being mentioned is discussing PPC campaign setup and Adwords tips, and not the fundamentals of arbitrage. All I can say is that we are honestly hurting many domainer interests by using the word arb even when it's not whats being discussed.

•••
Hey Donny,

Do you know if there is any truth to the Ask feed being pulled by Google permanantly from all Parking companies?

If so, do you have a backup plans for adult and other racy subject domains?

Thanks!

•••
My 1st post
:lol: Thanks to Parked.com

•••
virtua_ego said:
My 1st post
:lol: Thanks to Parked.com

Hi Virtua_ego Welcome to the Parked.com Thread on NamePros

•••
yeah,,
i am attuning myself with parked

•••
•••
This thready is catching vigour..A few days we were half the Bodis thread and now we are 2/3+

•••
Anyone else having trouble logging in - can't for last 1/2 hour. Parked pages are
still loading but some very slow.

•••
evilopinions said:
This thready is catching vigour..A few days we were half the Bodis thread and now we are 2/3+
Just 3-4 months ago it was 1/3 the size of Bodis. It's got momentum going. At this rate it will catch up in about 2 months time!

Gil :)

•••
Content Area Question

Donny (or Parked users) - Is there a way to insert/edit raw html code into the content area? I have a jobs-related affiliate banner that will not function properly through the default image & hyperlink insertion options.

Mind you, I am already familiar with the basic editing tools available in the content area. Looking for raw html editor capability if possible.

Thanks for advice.

•••
I was looking for that too, but I don't think we have it.

•••
Carlton - Raw html is not allowed, but you can use an outside editor, view the web page and copy and past the rendered html into the box without any problems.

Donny

•••
Donny,

the traffic you guys are looking for is US only?

•••
We take all traffic.

Donny

•••
Donny, ok, so its not like that traffic from a specific country could lead to more revenue.

Thanks

•••
Well, yes it could. Obviously it depends on what ads are shown for what country.

•••
Some of my highest RPC's come from South Africa and India...so...go figure.

•••
i thought always advertisers are targeting US (mostly)

well, great info, thanks mrizos and madpoet

by the way,

How would you know if the feed on your site is Yahoo or Ask?

One more thing

How to use the RSS reports? in the FAQ, it says we can monitor earnings via RSS without loggin in. I think this is useful, i can monitor it via my blackberry...

Oh yeah, i know i'm asking too much, but can't resist it, the more you get into parked.com, the more you are interested...

so,

i wont shut up :) *kidding*

•••
Could anyone shed some light on why my application with parked.com was rejected?
I signed up with some really good names, wanting to move everything over from Sedo yet they rejected my application!

•••
longroad said:
Could anyone shed some light on why my application with parked.com was rejected?
I signed up with some really good names, wanting to move everything over from Sedo yet they rejected my application!

Did you use a gmail email address?

•••
Nope, used an email address from one of my domains

•••
I used a gmail address and got approved.

•••
Donny said:
Carlton - Raw html is not allowed, but you can use an outside editor, view the web page and copy and past the rendered html into the box without any problems.

Donny
Thanks Donny, I'll try it.

•••
Just moved all of my domains to parked since they few I was trying out were working pretty nice. Bodis .03 cents? Bye bye!

•••
Broker said:
Just moved all of my domains to parked since they few I was trying out were working pretty nice. Bodis .03 cents? Bye bye!
I understand what you are saying. It also depends on the domain as to how it will perform at a particular parking company; that is why lots of us use several different ones. But it is a good feeling when you figure out which ones belong where.

By the way, welcome to Parked (you, and your domains) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back