Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spade said:
Mine doesnt show a TQ Score, however today I got the highest click Ive ever gotten with $18.92 (hopefully it sticks for tomorrow). <crosses fingers>

Don't want to raise expectations, but I've noticed high value single clicks usually survive the adjustments unscathed.

It's typically the number of clicks that gets changed post adjustment, and - I think mostly as a consequence thereof - average RPC when there are multiple clicks.

If it's a single click, it does have a fair chance of sticking.

And now that I've said that of course it will probably disappear in a puff of smoke just to prove me wrong.

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
Don't want to raise expectations, but I've noticed high value single clicks usually survive the adjustments unscathed.

It's typically the number of clicks that gets changed post adjustment, and - I think mostly as a consequence thereof - average RPC when there are multiple clicks.

And now that I've said that of course it will probably disappear in a puff of smoke just to prove me wrong.

LoL! I hope not. But if it does, I promise I wont blame you

•••
For me it's RPC that's going down and has been steadily since last month.
Got hamered for 10% yesterday but only about 2% the day before.
Same domains - go figure!

•••
I today try one video typo in parked and have very poor result
476 10 $0.50 2.10% $0.02 $0.24

in namedrive average
€ 1.29 481 155 % 32.22 € 0.01

Why parked.com have so small crt ?

•••
Pikachu said:
I today try one video typo in parked and have very poor result
476 10 $0.50 2.10% $0.02 $0.24

in namedrive average
€ 1.29 481 155 % 32.22 € 0.01

Why parked.com have so small crt ?
My typos doing more than great with Parked.

•••
What keyword is best for youtube typo in parked ?

•••
Pikachu said:
What keyword is best for youtube typo in parked ?
What about "videos" ?

•••
hmm i try, i currently have adult key

•••
I just log in, and I saw TQ Score on my control panel. Thanks Donny, Try my best to keep raising up my TQ Score

•••
Custom content question

I'm trying to get my custom content area to have a white background. I'm guessing its easy but I'm missing it in the controls.

Any quick pointers?

•••
Create a table, make the table background white, and put your content there. I also use about a 12px padding to keep it off the sides a bit.

•••
thebutler said:
I'm trying to get my custom content area to have a white background. I'm guessing its easy but I'm missing it in the controls.

Any quick pointers?

Easiest way - make a table - make the background for it white.

Code:
<table width="100%"  border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
</table>

•••
Code level?

Roy,

Thanks for that. What button do I hit in the custom content area so it reveals the code so I can post that. If I simply add that code in the custom box it just shows the code.

Thanks
db

whitebark said:
Easiest way - make a table - make the background for it white.

Code:
<table width="100%"  border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
</table>

netmeg said:
Create a table, make the table background white, and put your content there. I also use about a 12px padding to keep it off the sides a bit.

Netmeg,

I had tried that "inserts a new table" button but I couldn't get the table to be wide enough. Did get it to be white. I was thinking that there had to be any easier way but if thats what it takes... Whats the right table width?

Thanks
db

•••
I think my post below would interest the two guys who posted these...

Xio1 said:
Does anyone have an "Attorney or Lawyer" site parked with Parked? How well do they do for you here?

Thanks,

Ed

Mobi Cheap said:

Whoa! I changed a meaningless LLLL.com to a legal site yesterday and when I checked it today I got these stats:

3 73 $5,620.00 2,433.33% $0.23 $16.86

Yes, thats 3 visits with 73 (!) clicks for a total of $16.86 :lala:

I'm really hoping that things don't happen as you predict Mobi. ;)

I hope this is a good trend as I am in the process of converting all my nonsense letter LLLLs to legal and vacation sites. :tu:

•••
Something strange with Parked:
I have two domains with the traffic from 10-20 per days. But today, with the same traffic, but the clicks jump up extremely to more than 130 (and still have 6 more hours)

The revenue is just dreaming too. (so far for 1 domain is 94+ already)

I am not sure if the revenue will be changed after tomorrow or not. (of course I hope not)

A strange dream

•••
What happened to the 'show source code' button on the editor? I'm using Firefox and it seems to have disappeared? Or was it ever there? I am sure I used it before! LOL

•••
rexvnus said:
I have two domains with the traffic from 10-20 per days. But today, with the same traffic, but the clicks jump up extremely to more than 130 (and still have 6 more hours)

I am not sure if the revenue will be changed after tomorrow or not. (of course I hope not)

A strange dream

I've got something similar but 120 clicks became 0 click today. Oh well, it was too good to be true.

•••
winst said:
I've got something similar but 120 clicks became 0 click today. Oh well, it was too good to be true.

Traffic is still climbing.

Will see what happen tomorrow

•••
I had tried that "inserts a new table" button but I couldn't get the table to be wide enough. Did get it to be white. I was thinking that there had to be any easier way but if thats what it takes... Whats the right table width?

100%

•••
CTR 1000%...Pewww.

rexvnus said:

A strange dream

Hi rexvnus,

I got the same here. Four of my domains got 1000% CTR (normally 30-50%)..Oppppss..I've just sent my AM to look at it (I thought I've got some click attack out there).

When I refreshed it later, two of those 4 has gone...is now it's two domains left with CTR 1200% ...Pewww..

Although I like the CTR number, but I think it's NOT normal. Parked stats problem ? We'll see any news from Donny then..

Cheers,

*jabier*

•••
Just a quick question..

My average RPC is about 10 cents.. sometimes 9.. sometimes 11..

I want to know how that compares to others..

How much is your Average RPC?

•••
Should I be worried about all of these mysterious clicks?

One of my adult domains usually has about 17-20% ctr but suddenly came up to about 70% the last hour of the day.

Now it has 7 visits 9 clicks and rpc of 0.00$ the first few hours of Friday.

Would it hurt my all over rpc for this domain?

Håvard

•••
•••
The new TQ scores will be updated once a week usually around 10am PST. The scores are accurate, but can easily change from a 10 to 1 based on the traffic. The scores are calculated based on the last 4 weeks of traffic to Yahoo. If you don't have a TQ score, don't worry, normally you have to have about 100 clicks per day for about a week to get one.

My Yahoo meeting went fine yesterday. There was no real answer to the most important issue, but they were going to look into it and get back to me.

Donny

•••
Hello,
I am new here, I have few domains parked at parked.com
Today I see some serious clicks on one of my domain, 9 visitors and 531 clicks. Something wrong with Park?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back