Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hefo what is controversial here :cy: ?

•••
•••
•••
Hey all -
I recently started with domaining a bit on the side.
I've picked up some names relevant to my business, but I've also started getting a few that I think have potential.
I'd love to park them somewhere, and from what I've read, Parked.com is definitely the best place to park them.
However, when I tried applying for an account, I wasn't accepted.
Is there any way to somehow get an account even though I'm just starting off?
Can someone help me?
I promise I'll behave :)
Thanks a lot!!

•••
wow. Thank you for the heads up!

Looks like foreign language domains is shoot-first-and-ask-questions later. I had:

comidaparabebe.com (trademark)
desinflamatorios.com (trademark)
exploitedhusbands.com (controversial) > must be for the wifeys!
lipoaspiracion.com (controversial)
clinicasdeadelgazamiento.com (controversial)
cancerdeovarios.com (banned)
cancerdeboca.com (banned)

•••
wow. Thank you for the heads up!

Looks like foreign language domains is shoot-first-and-ask-questions later. I had:

comidaparabebe.com (trademark)
desinflamatorios.com (trademark)
exploitedhusbands.com (controversial) > must be for the wifeys!
lipoaspiracion.com (controversial)
clinicasdeadelgazamiento.com (controversial)
cancerdeovarios.com (banned)
cancerdeboca.com (banned)

got almost $6 click for Mini Vans today :D

•••
Thanks to Peter (SDX) and Donny, my Parked.com account is set up and seems to be working...
Just wondering - and I'm kinda a newbie at this - how do I get traffic to the domains/sites? Does Parked do something for that? Or is there something I have to do? And is there a way to get the sites/domains to show up in Google searches?
Thanks a lot!!

•••
Does Parked payout twice monthly??

•••
•••
•••
Just wondering - and I'm kinda a newbie at this - how do I get traffic to the domains/sites? Does Parked do something for that? Or is there something I have to do?

No, parked.com or any other parking firm will not do anything as far as I know to get you traffic. The problem is the domain really needs to have built-in or typein traffic of its own when you park it or they will in all likelihood be there forever without any traffic. A way parking can possiby help (at least a bit) is assuming the parked page gets indexed in Google for your keywords and people are searching for those keywords.

•••
I like Parked,but my application has been rejected many times!

•••
•••
•••
•••
;) ...anyone on Namepros still a REGULAR PARKED.COM member?? :)
I still have my small portfolio of adult domains at Parked as they continue to perform much better there than they did at Sedo. I test Sedo from time to time with an adult domain or two and the results are disappointing.

My other domains usually do better at Sedo (with a few exceptions).

Last edited:
•••
;) ...anyone on Namepros still a REGULAR PARKED.COM member?? :)
I moved my portfolio away some time ago. I really liked Parked when I first joined. Great staff too. Could a resurgence be ahead?

•••
I moved my portfolio away some time ago. I really liked Parked when I first joined. Great staff too. Could a resurgence be ahead?

For sure! :tu:

•••
Dude. This is just wonderful. Thank you!

•••
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Hello,

I have tried to get in Parked.com but my application keeps getting rejected. It seems like it is never easy for me. I'm wondering if you can help me get approved this time.

Thanks in advance

Ashley

•••
My namedrive account was closed.If I sign up to parked , will that be approved?

•••
My namedrive account was closed.If I sign up to parked , will that be approved?

Probally not, but nobody here can say yes or no for sure. If you have a particular name that you think is a source of problems dont try to apply it to parked. Good luck

•••
As far as I know ,I dont have that kind of domain.I have lots of names , if namedrive ban will not remove , I will register to Sedo tomorrow.

•••
Hello,

I have tried to get in Parked.com but my application keeps getting rejected. It seems like it is never easy for me. I'm wondering if you can help me get approved this time.

Thanks in advance

Ashley

I have try too with Parked and no sucess I wonder if it the name that the system looking at, Because all my Domain kinda new.:(

•••
I have try too with Parked and no sucess I wonder if it the name that the system looking at, Because all my Domain kinda new.:(

As long as your domains have traffic you should be fine :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back