IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is the Domain Statistics working correct today? as my stats are not updating

•••
Is the Domain Statistics working correct today? as my stats are not updating

Parked was doing some server updates, all stats should be up-to-date now :)

•••
Well with 4 days to go, I can report that I have now had my best ever month on Parked.com. Things have really picked up in this last couple of months.

•••
Well with 4 days to go, I can report that I have now had my best ever month on Parked.com. Things have really picked up in this last couple of months.

Absolutely agree!
Parked is definitely making parking profitable again :)

•••
I've been rejected by parked :(
I don't have a lot of domains (about 50), but I am sure they all have targeted traffic.

Anyone can help me get in?

•••
I've been rejected by parked :(
I don't have a lot of domains (about 50), but I am sure they all have targeted traffic.

Anyone can help me get in?

Well, now you're Approved! ;)

•••
SDX got me approved in less than 24h and even without optimizing I'm already having a higher RPM than I had with NameDrive. So far so good :D

•••
God I am fed up with parked.
They keep removing clicks to names of mine with high CPC. I know it is genuine type-ins, as I have had all the names parked elsewhere before. I see the clicks there, with my daily total being around $10, then bang, sure enough, every day those clicks are removed or 'amended' from over $1 per click to $0.01. Every day this week, high paying keywords, US type-in traffic...

I have never, ever, had my totals amended upwards, and it is not a traffic quality issue...

•••
God I am fed up with parked.
They keep removing clicks to names of mine with high CPC. I know it is genuine type-ins, as I have had all the names parked elsewhere before. I see the clicks there, with my daily total being around $10, then bang, sure enough, every day those clicks are removed or 'amended' from over $1 per click to $0.01. Every day this week, high paying keywords, US type-in traffic...

I have never, ever, had my totals amended upwards, and it is not a traffic quality issue...

No reason to get upset gingeman...you are probably still getting paid a lot more than you would anywhere else. :)

•••
is parked.com , one of the better sites to park your domains ? and could i join with 6 domains

thanks

•••
•••
joined now , just got to wait 3 days , damn , lol.

•••
•••
Almost all my adult domains continue to perform much better with Parked than at Sedo. One domain just got 13 clicks (probably from a single visitor) although the RPC is very low. My record from a single visitor at Parked is 17 clicks! I've never had anything like that number of clicks from a single visitor at Sedo.

Most of my remaining names do better at Sedo (with a couple of exceptions). I find that I get more clicks at Sedo and that Sedo pays more per click for the same domain and keyword than Parked.

•••
Almost all my adult domains continue to perform much better with Parked than at Sedo. One domain just got 13 clicks (probably from a single visitor) although the RPC is very low. My record from a single visitor at Parked is 17 clicks! I've never had anything like that number of clicks from a single visitor at Sedo.

Most of my remaining names do better at Sedo (with a couple of exceptions). I find that I get more clicks at Sedo and that Sedo pays more per click for the same domain and keyword than Parked.

Great to hear about your success with adult domains at Parked Matt, but doesn't Sedo ONLY pay for the FIRST click?
So multiple paid clicks aren't even possible at Sedo. :)

•••
just applied, hope they accept...I only have 11 domains. also, I bought bxox360.com, is that illegal if I use it just for parked.com?

•••
Great to hear about your success with adult domains at Parked Matt, but doesn't Sedo ONLY pay for the FIRST click? So multiple paid clicks aren't even possible at Sedo. :)
My Sedo stats appeared to show two clicks from a single visitor to one domain and three from another to a different domain recently although I have no way of knowing whether I was paid for all clicks or for just the first click in each case.

•••
just applied, hope they accept...I only have 11 domains. also, I bought bxox360.com, is that illegal if I use it just for parked.com?
From Parked.com Terms & Conditions:

d."Inappropriate URL" means a URL for which we have reason to believe or have been notified that:

iii.the URL violates the trademark (or other related rights), copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party;

The following are examples of URL content for URL redirect agreements that are contrary to our policies and therefore fall within the definition of an Inappropriate URL. This includes, but is not limited to, the incorrect spellings and variations of the following:

i.Trademarks, company names, names of specific natural persons, whether or not famous - examples: McDonalds.com, macdonalds.com, xcerox.com, micaljordan.com

Your domain is a blatant typo of a famous TM. Note how similar your domain is to the xcerox.com example given in the T's and C's. Delete this domain for a refund if you can and stay away from potentially TM infringing domains in the future IMO.

Last edited:
•••

d."Inappropriate URL" means a URL for which we have reason to believe or have been notified that:

iii.the URL violates the trademark (or other related rights), copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party;

The following are examples of URL content for URL redirect agreements that are contrary to our policies and therefore fall within the definition of an Inappropriate URL. This includes, but is not limited to, the incorrect spellings and variations of the following:

i.Trademarks, company names, names of specific natural persons, whether or not famous - examples: McDonalds.com, macdonalds.com, xcerox.com, micaljordan.com

Your domain is a blatant typo of a famous TM. Note how similar your domain is to the xcerox.com example given in the T's and C's. Delete this domain for a refund if you can and stay away from potentially TM infringing domains in the future IMO.

Yes, Parked is really cleaning house for TM's now. :)

•••
Thanks SDX for almost instant approval of my account.
Let's see what's in the bag of parked!

•••
Thanks SDX for almost instant approval of my account.
Let's see what's in the bag of parked!

Please share your experience! :)

•••

Do they only kick out the ones which are reported ?

•••
I don't know about parked, but Sedo always kicks them out automatically, and they have an automated disclaimer in real time, however,
I'm so tired of sedo!
I'm making next to nothing there.
Would I be able to list domains for sale through parked.com, like I can at sedo, and name my price, or offer negotiation?
I'm also wondering if there would be an alternative that would let me customize the parking page.
I just wish there was some place to plug in all my domains and have them magically turned into profitable ecommerce websites, that related precisely to the content of my domains.
Is there such a place?
If not, there ought to be.

•••
I don't know about parked, but Sedo always kicks them out automatically, and they have an automated disclaimer in real time, however,
I'm so tired of sedo!
I'm making next to nothing there.
Would I be able to list domains for sale through parked.com, like I can at sedo, and name my price, or offer negotiation?
I'm also wondering if there would be an alternative that would let me customize the parking page.
I just wish there was some place to plug in all my domains and have them magically turned into profitable ecommerce websites, that related precisely to the content of my domains.
Is there such a place?
If not, there ought to be.

Yes, I've tried almost every parking co out there and Parked still seems to have the highest revenue overall!
You can definitely add custom content...including articles and images.
The templates may seem a little "outdated", but in the end they bring in the revenue.
Eventually brand new templates will be unveiled.
And as far as TM names, no company will support those. :)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Do they only kick out the ones which are reported ?

I think the ones that are obvious when companies complain. :)

•••
Thank you much, SDX.
I will try them.
By the way, I want to sell domains here but am brand new,
although I registered 10 months ago, and just started posting yesterday.
Can I PM people and post domains yet? Or is there a waiting period?
Thank you in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Also, are all famous people considered trademarks?
What if they are no longer alive?
I have quite a few, but I have purchased many more generic domains
in the last year, since I've learned that they are much more desirable, seemingly.
Are fan-site domains just asking for trouble?
I don't want to develop them, just to sell them to people who do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back