Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DnPresident said:
What Template? Elaborate

Probably referring to the one with the six category images and the nice looking lady.

•••
That certainly is a very nice template! Definitely a site that's parked at parked.com - logically, the question is: Donny, is this a test template/beta version and will we get access to this type of template anytime soon, while retaining the customization options?
Also, there's a search bar on this template; would a search conducted via this bar contribute to the overall revenue of this domain?

M.

•••
Cameras,com deserves no less :)

•••
I think you need a premium domain like computer.com :D j/k

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
Probably referring to the one with the six category images and the nice looking lady.

I would have never dreamed that was a Parked.com template

rexvnus said:

I can't disagree with that

•••
DnPresident said:
I would have never dreamed that was a Parked.com template

Agreed.

But we can dream, can't we:)

•••
OMG...can you imagine the CTR's for a template like that!

•••
Finally somebody figured it out. :) We now own computer.com and we have owned it for about 3 months now. The original bidder at the auction "couldn't get the money out of his country", which translates to I thought I was bidding $220, not $2.2 million dollars. Or that's how I see it.

That is one of our newer style templates that we have been working on. We have about 25 other styles as well right now that will be available at some time.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Finally somebody figured it out. :) We now own computer.com and we have owned it for about 3 months now. The original bidder at the auction "couldn't get the money out of his country", which translates to I thought I was bidding $220, not $2.2 million dollars. Or that's how I see it.

That is one of our newer style templates that we have been working on. We have about 25 other styles as well right now that will be available at some time.

Donny

wow...u guys rock...that's the best parked template I've ever seen.

Just curious...I wonder how many typin's that gets everyday????

•••
rexvnus said:

Are you trying to say Computer,com is better than my Stagnates.com? :tri: :lol:

•••
so we will have chance to use new template :D

Thanks Donny

•••
If it got twice as many typins I'd be much happier. :)

I will say that it's close to 1,000 a day.

Donny

•••
With that nice a template makes me want to click some ads on it and I just bought a computer so i dont even need to look

•••
Donny said:

Donny

Very nice, and can only get better.

•••
Donny said:

Donny

Guessing 4 - 5 years to get 2.2 million back

•••
Donny said:
Donny

Wow, Shouldn't have any problems paying for it's self with a nice CTR and the Don's Revenue cut. $1 per click and 1000 clicks per day.

•••
I have heard cameras.com makes less than $250 a day = 17 years 1k visits 1k clicks at .50 a click = 9 years to cover the cost of computer.com

•••
no way 9 years, less than that in my opinion

•••
Hmm..what a nice template! but not working at meanwhile.com :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
1000 typins a day, CLR=?, CPC=? :d
We are all guessing the number about computer.com :D

•••
Donny said:

Donny

Donny --

What's the ETA on the new template designs? :)

•••
Donny, I may have few answers to your bomb today.

•••
Donny said:
First, all stats that are for today are an estimate. Tomorrow when our providers give us their final numbers we will combine our estimate and their numbers and come up with our final stats for the day. Our estimates include all hits, clicks, etc... Our providers may not always count everything though for many reasons.

Landers/Templates/Layouts have nothing to do with tech guys, it's all desginers. You ever seen a tech guy design a site before? We suck. :) We currenly have right over 4800 image combinations in our system and trying to come up with some way to actually get all of our previous work to still exist with additional landers is a little tricky. But they are coming, and maybe before you know it.

Time to get back to work.

Donny
You are doing a great job man! i always love parked.com service.

•••
problem with parked

hi all...
i had tried three times to parked.com, but the answer always same, they refused me. anyone can help me? i had 10 domain to be park

•••
de2kurnia1 said:
hi all...
i had tried three times to parked.com, but the answer always same, they refused me. anyone can help me? i had 10 domain to be park
If you have only 10 domains they should be really good to be approved. Submit more in case you have!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back