IT.COM

domain optimumsoftware.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Spjoev

Impact
Great name for a business selling or developing software that I used for my business previously. Considering selling but I have no idea what it is worth. Any guesses? Any feedback greatly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To me it looks like a pretty strong domain, good keywords with recent retail sales (past 3 years)

For example:

OptimumTechnology.com sold in 2021 for $1,900
TaxSoftware.com sold in 2021 for $25,000
KingSoftware.com sold in 2022 for $12,000

•••
To me it looks like a pretty strong domain, good keywords with recent retail sales (past 3 years)

For example:

OptimumTechnology.com sold in 2021 for $1,900
TaxSoftware.com sold in 2021 for $25,000
KingSoftware.com sold in 2022 for $12,000
Thanks so much for your very helpful feedback! I really appreciate it! What are the best options for selling a domain like this?

•••
Several options..

For maximum ROI you can list your domain with its own pro 'landing page' on a third party site such as Afternic.com / Sedo.com / Dan.com / NameJet etc and have your domain listed as Buy Now or Make Offer.
Be prepared to wait!
You'll need to change your nameservers at your domain registrar in order to display the landing page.

Or if you're after a quick sale, put the domain up for auction (Sedo, Flippa, GoDaddy) with a reserve price.

You could also try the 'outbound sales' option by contacting companies who you think would benefit from purchasing your domain.

Lastly, if you really want to offload the domain fast you could try selling at much lower wholesale price (on this forum for example).

Hope this helps

•••
Several options..

For maximum ROI you can list your domain with its own pro 'landing page' on a third party site such as Afternic.com / Sedo.com / Dan.com / NameJet etc and have your domain listed as Buy Now or Make Offer.
Be prepared to wait!
You'll need to change your nameservers at your domain registrar in order to display the landing page.

Or if you're after a quick sale, put the domain up for auction (Sedo, Flippa, GoDaddy) with a reserve price.

You could also try the 'outbound sales' option by contacting companies who you think would benefit from purchasing your domain.

Lastly, if you really want to offload the domain fast you could try selling at much lower wholesale price (on this forum for example).

Hope this helps
Thanks again, this is so helpful! You are awesome!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
As a prospective buyer I would pay somewhere in the $xxx only because of the keywords.A domain of that lenght would require heavy marketing and also you'll lose a lot of traffic due to typos.

Last edited:
•••
Someone paid $2900 at Dropcatch (so wholesale) last year for a longer domain optimumconsulting.com

I guess time will tell.
Best of luck with the sale Spjoev.

•••
Someone paid $2900 at Dropcatch (so wholesale) last year for a longer domain optimumconsulting.com

I guess time will tell.
I was only telling him what I would pay for it.My needs may be different from someone elses.

•••

I guess time will tell.
Thanks for your support and your thoughtful analysis Woody. This forum needs people like you!

•••
I've just checked the age of optimumsoftware.com and the age is 20+ years so a low price of $X,XXX would be a fair acessment.

Last edited:
•••
I've just checked the age of optimumsoftware.com and the age is 20+ years so a low price of $X,XXX would be a fair acessment.
Thanks. Silly question from a newbie, how does the age impact things?

•••
I can't specifically say why,but the age does play a factor in the appraisal. You have something no one else has and If I'm not mistaken older domains rank higher in search results with minimum seo.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back