NameSilo

interviews NRD 12: New Domainer Ruben Couto, has a quick chat with us about his first two years Domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
NRD 12: New Domainer Ruben Couto, has a quick chat with us about his first two years Domaining

http://noreserve.domains/nrd-11-new...-with-us-about-his-first-two-years-domaining/

Today's Guest

Ruban.png

Ruben Couto I’m extremely happy to welcome Ruben Couto to the NRD Interview!

HDNames.com

Domain Portfolio:

Portfolio

NamePros:

rubencouto

Ruben Couto, is a Portuguese guy. a married, father of two. He works as a Baptist Pastor, public worker and is a huge Benfica fan.

Thank You For Reading!
To get more NRD Interviews, No Reserve Domains, Tips & Tricks sent directly to your email as they become available, you can subscribe on HERE Also, comments and shares are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks! And lastly, if you have any questions (or would like answers to previously submitted questions!), head on over to my “contact page" ! Cheers, and thanks again!

Time to get started on our chat with Ruben Couto….. Lets Begin……​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi mate how can we do this can you give me some more suggestion.

•••
•••
Good read. Just recently did a transaction with him. Very nice guy. Highly recommended.

•••
Thank you Ruben for contributing to NoReserve.Domains you're
Domaining experiences.
Daniel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back