Domain Empire

domain Ninja (.) io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What would your value estimate be for this domain?

I have owned it for close to 7 years now. Acquired it for $5K USD back in early 2017.
It's currently used to host a multiplayer game, but I'm thinking to rename the project and move it to a different domain.
So, Ninja (.) io might come up for sale. I can tell the name has good potential but it's difficult to put a reasonable estimate.
I notice on SH that premium valuations are all over the scale, from unreasonably high to questionably low.
DNJournal occasionally reports on premium .io sales but they are few and far between.

Any ideas for this one?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domain. Great branding word.

Not sure about an exact price, but it has high upside potential.

Brad

•••
$15k-$25k

(randomly saw m i s s i o n dot i o is at 25k pounds at s e d o auction right now).

Last edited:
•••
Nice domain. Good upside potential.

$22,000 is my value estimate.

•••
Awesome domain. Should get a big profit for sure

•••
Excellent domain, and it's a .io, which is great. NINJA•IO is quite catchy, it's a super strong word, and have an array of usage: gaming, media/entertainment, coding/repository, courses/coding dojo, cybersecurity, and more. Excellent catch and investment. I would value this at $5K-$8K.

•••
$115 to $585 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$115 to $585 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
i agree, low reseller value but high enduser value to rite person. gl.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back