IT.COM

Namesilo Marketplace Payments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else not getting their Namesilo Marketplace Payments? I reqested a wire for 1 domain last Friday, still didn't get it. Usually comes next busniess day. I also requested a different payment to my account funds 3 days ago. That one hasn't come either. And no reply from their support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Anyone else not getting their Namesilo Marketplace Payments? I reqested a wire for 1 domain last Friday, still didn't get it. Usually comes next busniess day. I also requested a different payment to my account funds 3 days ago. That one hasn't come either. And no reply from their support.
Have your marketplace payments come in now? If not, please PM us with your account details and we'll follow up on the status. Apologies for the inconvenience caused, sometimes these payments take a bit longer while our finance team verifies the funds are legitimate.

•••
Yep, this morning i woke up to a reply to my message and funds in my account. All good on my end now. Have a great day.

•••
Same situation, but instead of resolving it (Support) I kept getting messages, they'll get back to you with an update in a few hours. And that happened on Friday. No update received so far.

Yeah, and this is my first payout for selling domain name which leads me to suspicion that it's gonna happen at all.

•••
•••
•••
It appears that your marketplace payment has been flagged for potential suspicious activity. Reason being that you registered a brand new domain name on a relatively new account and it was purchased by a new user account. As such, our team is investigating further. Please stay tuned.

•••
What's being suspicious throughout whole this process is that during 6 days period, I haven't heard a single word from you guys.

I haven't registered brand new domain name with you but with your reseller (KnownSRV) which I am customer since ten years ago. I offered your team to provide any evidence required to remove (if) any suspicions arises, but nobody got in touch with me at all. I've been in touch with buyer throughout this whole time as he was the one suggesting Namesilo as a venue of transaction (I asked for DAN), but yeah. Shit happens.

In fact, the only thing I got from you (eight times) were: you'll get update within a few hours. As I told you, I'm already done with this, but I am most certainly not done with giving people a POV on how Namesilo supports their customers.

•••
Apologies for the delay, we'll do better to be more communicative in the future. The reason for the delay appears to be due to our team investigating with the several different parties involved to ensure it's a legitimate transaction. We should have a resolution by end of the day.

•••
Take your time. It's not like I'm awaiting anything from you, I'm currently busy putting all things together for wide audience to see.

By the way, the only reason why I used new account with you is because I was not able to get my old one ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back